Chapter 78

Days had gone by since I found Brian and Michelle together, I'm now staying with my brother and Nikki.
"Good morning love" John said placing a kiss on my forehead.
"Hey big bro" I whispered "so when are you going to head back to work?" He asked pouring us both a cup of coffee.
"Well I'm actually thinking of quitting" he spit out his coffee "may I ask why you love this company just as much as I do" he raised his eyebrow. "Because I want to try and pursue a music career" I said honestly I loved wrestling but singing and playing guitar came to me naturally and I loved to do it. "Okay.... and just how are you going to do that" he asked "well Johnny boy I have a friend named Max and his band is looking for a vocalist and well he asked me if I'd be down to come to the studio and sing a couple of songs for them and I said yes" he set down his mug and grabbed my hand "now are you sure this is what you want?" He asked his crystal blue eyes piercing into my hazel ones.
"Yes John I'm going down to the studio in a lil bit so I'll see you later I have to get ready" I went upstairs and put on a pair of black jeans with rips (of course) with a grey Metallica shirt and my black converse.
I started to mess around with my hair "maybe I should dye my hair... a dark red" I said out loud to particularly no one. Thinking back to what Jimmy said it would be a good idea change is always a good idea.

After I finished I told Nikki and John that I loved them both and headed to the studio.

"Well look who decided to show up" Max (the guy in the picture) said.
"Shut up you idiot and tell me what you want me to sing" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Alright but first things first, Robert here plays drums" he pointed to a tall man with wavy brown hair "Monte he plays guitar and well you know me I play bass" he said giving me a cocky smile. "And we are Escape the fate, our lead singer Craig just walked out on us he wanted to go back to bless the fall so we let him" Monte said.
Monte was just a little taller then me with blonde and black hair he as kind of cute but I didn't let the bother me too much because I came here to work.

"Okay this is the song we wrote for you too sing it's called the flood" he gave me the lyrics and I headed into the voice box.

I put the headphones on ever my ears and the music started "oh come on!" I screamed into the mic "I can't believe the drama that I'm in, the flood is getting closer
I don't think they know that I know how to swim
You're feeling numb, from all that has become
It leaves your gums, slips down your tongue and travels fast down towards your lungs
All because I'm leaving you behind." I sang the guys there mouths hung wide open as I continued to sing the song.
Once I was finished I stepped out of the voice box and all the guys screamed like crazy.

"Brooklyn welcome to the fucking band" Robert screamed.

I smiled widely "alright now there is one more thing I need to do if you all will excuse me" I said walking out of the room.

Vince ~ hello Brooklyn to what do I owe this pleasure.
Brooklyn ~ Vince I quit
Vince ~ uh okay damn this makes me kinda upset, why Brooklyn?
Brooklyn ~ because I'm unhappy I need a fresh start.
Vince ~ I understand alright well it's been a pleasure these last few years and take care if you ever need anything just know you always have a home here at the WWE.
Brooklyn ~ thank you Vince

I sighed hanging up the phone well it was good while it lasted. I went back into the studio and the guys were already talking about tour and finishing songs for the album and all that good stuff.
"Hey Brook how you feeling?" Monte asked I looked him up and down.
"Hey Monte do you dye your own hair?" I asked he smirked "yeah I do why?" He said
"I kinda wanna go red" I said "alright well we all live together so here's our address and come by tonight" he said putting the address in my gpa.
"I thought you all were from vegas?" I said arching my brow.
"We are and we have a house out in Nevada too but we're in Florida finishing our album so we have one here as well" he said

I sat with them for a little while before heading back home "honey I'm home" I said busting through the front door.
"Hey love bug" Nicole said "hey sugar plum where's my brother?" I asked "he's at the gym" she said before heading into the kitchen to prepare dinner. "So what do you say we have a girls night?" She smiled "oh god Nikki not tonight I have stuff to do with the band and" she cut me off "did you just say the band? Brooklyn did you really quit!" She almost screamed.
"Yeah I did" I said looking at ground "well congratulations on your knew start and I completely understand I'll just have to break it too Brie and Bryan tomorrow" she said

"Yeah" I said before going upstairs to my room and grabbing a set of clothes for tomorrow, some pjs, undies and anything else I needed.

I left the house once again and traveled to the Escape The Fate house it wasn't too bad it was maybe a half and hour away. The house was pretty big and it was nice at that "not to bad for a couple of guys" I said walking In.

"Monte I'm here" I yelled "I'm upstairs come on I've already got the dye and shit set up" he yelled back.

This should be an interesting night.