Chapter 3

"So after I beat the golden boy John Cena and the so called beast Brock Lesnar I'll be the WWE world heavy weight champion and beside every great champion stands a great women"

The camera man turned to me as I walked to Seth and placed my hand on his chest.

"Sorry John" Seth said before dipping his head and placing his lips on mine.

Once our segment was over we looked at each other and burst out laughing again.

Sorry John! I said trying to catch my breath.

"Hey I have to be the biggest douchbag in the business" he said through laughter.

Okay be serious, we both stopped and looked at each other again.
-
-
-
"You guys did a great job, see I told you hunter they would make a perfect on screen couple" Stephanie said

"Okay back to business, you guys have to travel together and share a hotel room, where she goes you go Rollins"

Seth nodded "oh and Brooklyn your getting a major push here so don't screw it up.

Thank you so much, I'll do my best.

"Good because I want you to go out there and cause a distraction to make John lose"

So this is how the authority comes up with all their famous screw jobs I thought.

I nodded watching the monitor for the perfect timing.

John was building some momentum against Roman Reigns now was a great time.

My theme song blared through the arena speakers and I walked from in back of the curtain, John stopped in the middle of the match to watch my every move as soon as he turned around Roman speared the life out of him.

1,2,3 while Roman's music played I slid into the ring and called for a microphone.

You see brother, this is what happens when your crazy ass girlfriend attacks your little sister and you don't do anything about it. John payback is a bitch but then again so am I.