Chapter 34

Roman! I shouted
"What?" He shouted back sounding annoyed.
Oh am I annoying you!
"Actually you are! What do you need now?"
Well I'm sorry that I'm such a burden to you maybe I'll leave and have this baby on my own! Who needs a dad anyway? Who needs family! I mean look at me I haven't really spoken to my own brother for months! Me and MY baby will be perfectly fine!

As soon as I said that he came flying into the room, I moved back against the wall in fear. He moved closer and closer until there wasn't anymore space between my back and the wall.
"Don't you ever say anything like that ever again! Do I make myself clear?
I looked at him.
"Do I make myself clear Brooklyn!"
Yes just please don't hit me.

His eyes softened and he sighed and put his hand on the side of my face.
"Why would I ever lay my hands on the most perfect women in the entire would?"

I don't know...it's just some really bad past experiences I had you know?
He nodded "I understand that Brooklyn but I'm not him and I won't hurt you"

His lips lightly touched mine but only for a split second.

"I've got a surprise for you baby"
Ooh where is it?
"It's in my back pocket, if you want it you have to get it"

I put my hands on his shoulders and slid my hands all the way down his back and into his right pocket.
It felt like a thick piece of paper, I raised my brow causing him to chuckle.
When I pulled it out I could have died, I was going to see Avenged Sevenfold for the first time in years!

Oh my god! I love you so much thank you, a thousand times thank you.
"Your welcome I know just how much they mean to you and I figured you haven't been to a show in while so... What the hell!"

Aww that's so sweet, when are we going?
"Tomorrow actually"
Leati! I have to find something to wear why didn't you tell me earlier?
"So I could also give you this"
He pulled out 500 dollars and tried to hand it to me.

That's a lot of money I can buy my own clothes but thanks anyway.
"Take the money Brooklyn"
No.
"Yes"
No.
"Yes or I'll sleep on the couch tonight"
No fair you know I can't sleep without you!
"Exactly now take the money and go out shopping with one of the girls or something"
Fine I'll call someone.
"Call Nicole you guys need to bond"
Good idea.
-
-
-
"Well your pregnant so I doubt he's going to have you out in the pit so maybe a little dress or something?" Brie said.
"Or a nice pair of pants and a band tee shirt, Brie have you forgotten who we are dressing!" Nikki said laughing.

"Okay so where do you suggest we go then Ms.Know it all?"

"Hot topic"

The two girls grabbed onto each of my arms and pulled me into the direction of the store.

By the end of the trip I had bought a new pair of black boots, ripped up blue jeans and a Avenged Sevenfold Nightmare tee shirt.

Well girls I had fun with you both today and thanks Nicole for actually picking something reasonable out for me.

"No problem remember what I said I'm here for you"

I gave her a tight squeeze before leaving to go back to my room.

When I unlocked the door I called for Roman no answer.

Maybe he is at the gym with the guys or something I shrugged it off and went to take a shower.