Chapter 17

"I love you Brooklyn and I need to know right now that he means nothing to you, I need to know that you are mine and nobody else's"

I'm yours Brock.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and when I realized it was just a dream I sighed in relief I looked to my right and the clock read 4:30am.

I knew there was now use in trying to go back to sleep so I decided on getting my sweat on.

I hoped out of bed and threw on my pink sports bra with grey leggings and pink and grey running shoes.
I threw my long thick blonde hair into a high ponytail, grabbed my room key and walked out of the room.

There was nobody here except for... Brock motherfucking Lesnar just my luck!
I was just going to ignore him if that meant trying to keep my promises to Roman.

I started off doing squats to keep my butt up and perky, then some stretching so I can lift and won't pull anything while doing so.

I tend to stay away from all the girly stuff like cardio, I can lift just as much as any guy and with my height and weight I am proud of that.

I started off lifting 50 then soon 100 after that 150 and I reached my limit with 200.
And my work here was done, I removed my headphones and was halfway out the door when Brock stopped me.

"Hey Brooklyn, I rather not die in a gym so will you spot me as I lift?"

Uh,uh... sure Brock.
I walked over to Him and took my place behind the weight set.

Okay go, I watched as his muscles flexed I was fascinated by this man... or should I say beast.

"Grunt(like) grunt (what) grunt (see)" he sure is one cocky son of a bitch.

I blushed a deep red and he let out a chuckle. Once he was finished I handed him a towel and he dried off his face.
"How about we go and get some breakfast, it's like 6 almost 7. Don't worry your little lover boy won't see us"

Sure I could eat actually Brock, "can you hand me that shirt over there he said standing up and I couldn't help but stare.
"Hello Brooklyn" he waved his hand in front of my face "and to think you could have had all of this"
"Now let's go and eat"
-
-
-
"I'll have an omelet with green and red peppers, a side of toast and a bowl of strawberries" Brock said.

"And for the lady?"

I want a stack of chocolate chip pancakes and a glass of milk! I said smiling.

"I can't believe I'm falling for such a girl" he muttered.

What was that? I asked
"Nothing"
Exactly what I thought!

A few minutes later the waiter bought out food out and we started digging in immediately.

My phone began to buzz and it said Ro (20) I gasped and chocked a bit.

"You okay" Brock said chuckling.

Uh yea.... I turned my phone off and started eating my delicious pancakes again.

I saw Dean walk in and order something, I tried to cover my face because if anyone found out I even talked to Brock I'm screwed.

"Dean what's taking you so long?" Oh fuck my life!
Roman and Dean were ordering breakfast.

"Have you gotten a hold of Brooklyn yet dude?"

"Not at all she's not even in her room"

"Oh I'm sorry man we will find her"
Brock looked at them and rolled his eyes.

"You better go before lover boy sees you!"
I nodded before sliding out of the seat and making a B-line for the elevator.

"Hey there she goes!" I heard Dean yell.
"Brooklyn I've texted you like thousands of times I missed my girlfriend" Roman shouted after.

They walked up to me holding a bag of food.

"Want something?" He asked

No thanks I just ate.

"Alone why didn't you call me babe?"

I...I, I wasn't alone. Fuck! I can't even lie.

"Oh Paige?"
Nope.
"Dolph"
Nope Roman please stop.

I saw Brock walk out of the restaurant and towards us and I face palmed myself.

Roman looked back and grew furious he didn't yell but he walked out of the hotel shoving the food at Dean in the process.