Chapter 43

Right now I was backstage with Dean watching WrestleMania!
"Do you think he'll win the title?" He asked referring to Roman.
Want me to be honest?
"Well I don't like liars"
I don't think he will because look at what Brock did to Cena and Roman isn't at that level of intensity yet, I know for a fact that when he steps into that ring Brock is going to see red and it won't be pretty. Also you have to think about Seth he may be the corporate sell out but he isn't stupid he is going to see an opportunity and take it.
"I know Seth better then anybody and your right I just hope Roman isn't to banged up after the match"
I nodded in agreement.
After a few hours it was time for the main event I crossed my fingers and Dean noticed because he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.
Once the match started I was actually shocked because Roman was holding his own... "suplex city bitch" spoke to soon.
Now he was was being thrown around the ring like a rag doll.
Roman some how managed to throw Brock into the ring post and that was a big mistake. If there is one thing you need to know about Brock lesnar is that he does not like seeing his own blood, he completely freaks out! He set him up for the F-5 and was about to pin him when Seth came running down to the ring with his money in the brief case he was cashing in. He threw Brock out of the ring and hit Roman with a curb stomp.
1...2...3 and just like that Seth Rollins had become the WWE world heavyweight champion.
"You called it" Dean said.
I went to go stand near gorilla position to congratulate Seth and see how Roman was doing.
"I did it!" He yelled.
Congratulations Seth you deserve it so much.
"Really I thought you hated my guts?"
At the time I did but I realized it made me stronger.
"How?"
I learned that love can blind someone into doing some pretty crazy things I forgave Nicole a while ago Seth it's time I do the same for you.
"Well in that case" he lifted me into the air. "It's good to have you back buddy! Now if you will excuse me I have to go out and celebrate"
Take a shot for me!
"I'll take ten" I laughed before seeing Roman come behind the curtain looking distraught. "Are you here to rub it in my face" I didn't say anything he sighed before walking away.
Roman wait... I...I looked down at my feet and noticed something awful, I'm bleeding.