Chapter 51

I sat in catering talking to Brock until...."Brooklyn fucking Cena what in gods name was that!?!" Roman yelled.
It's called a storyline.
"Why does it always seem like I'm always the one getting fucked when you suddenly get a new storyline?"
Your just the right person at the wrong time.
"What the hell does that even mean?"
"It means leave her the fuck alone" Brock said budding in.
"Or what Lesnar I've had enough of your shit! If it wasn't for you me and Brook would be happily fucking married with a baby"
Leati that's enough just get out of here! I yelled.
"No it isn't fair I've held my tongue ever since you've been back but I won't do it anymore, I know something more happened between you two" he said.
"Actually nothing happened... She was in love with you asshole" Brock said.
At the time Ro I did love you even when we broke up I loved you.
"Then why did you push me away Brook"
I don't know..
"Alright I've had enough of this shit I'm done" Brock said getting up from the table.
No Brock wait! I was about to run after him when Roman stopped me.
"Why are you chasing after him?"
Because Roman I love him.

I chased after Brock up and down the hallways it was like he fell off the face of the earth in less then five minutes, but I needed to check myself. Was I really ready to tell Brock that I love him?  I slid down the wall and placed my hand in head "what am I doing" I thought. Just a few months ago I was engaged, pregnant and ready to spend the rest of my life with Roman. Now I'm sitting here acting like a confused teenager "get it together Brooklyn"

I sighed before getting up I walked until I stumbled upon Brock's dressing room.
It was know or never, I opened the door to find him making out with Summer Rae..
"Uh Brooklyn it isn't what it looks like" he said panicking.
Summer smirked and wiped the corners of her mouth.

I was just coming to tell you I'm heading to the hotel... Catch you later I said before running out of the room.
He called my name but there was no way in hell I was stopping.
Once I made it to my car I let the tears pour out of my eyes.

So this is what heartbreak feels like.