Chapter 54

Tonight was Monday night Raw my gear was the usual black leather shorts a netted tank top and a black bra under it with my black dr martens. I got my hair and makeup done because I didn't feel like doing it myself, while I was sitting in the chair Nikki and Brie came up to me.

"So word in the locker room is that your holding an open challenge tonight for your title" Nikki said.
Damn news around here travels fast, anyway whats it to you Nicole?
"If it's an open challenge anyone can accept and I think it's about time I get my baby back.... So I accept" I saw the anger spread across Brie's face as Nikki walked away.

Hold on Nicole! She turned around.
You know for the last few months you say you've been giving divas a chance but never once have you given Brie a chance so with that being said, tonight it's me going one on one with Brie Bella not to mention the better Bella. You'll get your rematch but it won't be tonight.

She stomped her foot and let out a scream before walking away.

"You know what Brooklyn?" Brie said.
What?
"Bring it in" she hugged me tightly and shook me a little bit "thank you so much for this opportunity"
You deserve it Brie you bust your ass constantly and never once have you gotten your shot it's about damn time.
"Well I have to go and find Nicole she's probably crying and by the end of the night she will have two new purses, a new wardrobe and a Benz curtesy of John Cena" I burst out laughing.

Brie! You have never lied I said and she started laughing with me.

Wait how is Johnny boy I haven't talked to him in a while?
"He's good and I've never seen siblings that are just so distant from each other like you too are"
I don't know WWE changed us for the better but it's my goal to get things back to how they used to be!
"That would be great so then the five of us could hang out"
Five?
"John,Nicole,Daniel,me and you"
Oh! I'm so stupid I laughed.
"Nah it happens now I'll talk to you later, again I don't want Cena to buy her anything else" I quickly nodded as she left.

Once my hair and makeup were done I watched on the monitor as Kevin Owens and my brother stood face to face.
He pop up power bombed John and left him lying in the ring.

"Here we go" I said as my theme played.
As I walked down the ramp Kevin smiled at me and returned it.

I slid under the bottom rope and started to help John up, when he saw it was me he was shocked and I laughed a little bit.
I hugged him tight before picking up his United States championship and I helping him out of the ring.
He slung an arm around my shoulder for more support and the fans went crazy.

Once we got backstage he looked at me funny.
"Well I be damned does my little sister love me again?"
Who ever said I stopped John?
"It's good to have you back Brook would you come to breakfast with Nicole and I tomorrow?"
Well me and Nicole aren't exactly on good terms right now but I'll do it for you.
"Great I'll see you at 11 am sharp tomorrow"
Alright see you later John.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down to the ring for the second time tonight.

Okay so we are going to have a divas championship match and I don't really want to drag this out so is there any diva back there that would like a shot at my title.
I dropped the mic and kissed my title before handing to the ref.

Eva Marie came walking down to the ring, what in the hell happened to Brie?

She got in the ring and the bell rang, I ran at her but she put her hands up and the ref told me to back up.

She blew a kiss at me and flipped her hair I rolled my eyes before kicking her in the jaw.

I shook my head and let out a sigh before putting her in the anaconda vise. She tapped and and I rolled her out of the ring.
I grabbed my title and raised it high above my head.
I looked to my right to see Brie Bella slide in the ring, then to the left to see Nikki slide in.

I've been fucked! I thought Nikki was setting up for her forearm she went for it but I ducked out of the way and she hit Brie, Nikki was shocked and started panicking when she turned around I hit her with the forearm and picked her and set her up for the rack attack,

I grabbed my title and walked up the ramp shaking my head.

When the Bella's finally came backstage Nikki didn't even look at me but Brie smiled.

What happened?
"Nikki she thought it would be best if we double teamed you"
Wow that's low...
"I know but I'll get my chance some other time"
She smiled sadly before walking away.

Now that, that is over I can go fine my man.

I walked to catering to fine him talking with my brother?

Hey guys what's up? I asked.
"Oh nothing Brock was just telling me that you guys are together"
And your not upset?
"Why would I be I've known Lesnar for years"
Really?
"Of course you guys have my blessing"
Thank you, now where is Nikki?
"I don't know why?"
I want to make things right between us.
"You could try and find Brie she's probably with her"
Okay.

I kissed my brother on the cheek and also kissed Brock on the cheek.

I walked around for a little while before finding her with Brie and Bryan.

What's up D-Bry I said giving him a high five.
"Hey little Cena"
Nikki can I talk to you for a second.
She nodded.

Okay what can I do for things to be right between us?
"Honestly Brook I thought we were cool but you come back and be a total bitch towards me"
It was business.
"I understand that... Now but you never told me that before"
I'm sorry Nikki really.
"It's okay you should come to breakfast with John and I tomorrow"
He already asked! I said.
"Okay that's great I'll see you tomorrow"