Chapter 40

It's now Saturday which means it is Hall Of Fame tonight.
"Babe what time are you going to start getting ready? We have to be at the arena by five"
Well it's one now maybe you should get ready and go, I'll meet you there.
"Are you sure?"
I'm positive.
I sat down watching some tv and about an hour later Roman was dressed and ready and he looked damn good.
Woah who's that!
"Do I look good?"
You don't look good you look sexy now go so I can get ready.
"Alright I'll see you later" he planted a long kiss on my lips.
What was that for? I said feeling where he had just kissed me.
"I just wanted to show my girl I still love her" he then leaned down and kiss my stomach.
"And I love our little bean"
I love you too.
"Okay I'm going to go Dean is waiting for me"
I nodded and he left.

I went into the bed room and laid out all of my make up, hair products, body products and my shoes. My dress was hanging up in the closet.
I took a twenty minute shower and dried off. Blow dried, straighten and put some nice bouncy curls in my long blonde hair.
I put on my favorite lotion and perfume called pure seduction and my make up was was a natural look with a white eyeliner on my waterline to make my eyes pop. Once I liked the way my makeup looked I quickly slipped on my dress.
Thank god I was only a few weeks along because there is no way in hell I would be wearing this if I was further along. I put on my shoes and called for Paige, she was my ride.

When she got here she wasn't alone, Nikki, my brother, Brie and Daniel were with her.
"Oh my god you look like Cinderella" Nikki squealed.
"I'm just speechless, who is this? No black or spikes" Brie said smiling.
"Wait until Roman sees you..." Paige said smirking.
"Uh Paige ew! She is still my little sister" John said covering his ears.
"You look very beautiful" Daniel said.
I thanked them all and we headed to the arena.
-
-
-
When we got there I was complimented by every superstar and diva there and hit on by Shawn Michaels!
I was having a conversation with Stephanie McMahon when she stopped talking and pointed to in back of me.
Roman say there with his jaw hanging.
"Oh my god!" Now everyone was looking at us.
I blushed a deep red and he walked up to me and planted another kiss to my lips.
"You know I was going to wait until later on tonight but... Brooklyn Cena I love you so much and I know we haven't been together for long but we have been through so much, from the breakups and make ups to the stupid arguments and the late night pancake runs I noticed that this is what I want to do for the rest of my life.
I want to wake up by you every morning and hold you every night I want to have the worst days at work but remember I'm coming home to you. So with that being said will you marry me?"
Everyone broke out into a yes chant, he was on one knee and all I could do was shed tears and nod my head.
Yes! He picked me up and spun me around.
I hugged him for dear life, I love you so much.
"I love you more and don't try I to argue"