Chapter 19

I, I ... I don't know what to say Ro you kinda caught me off guard there.
"Actually I wasn't expecting you to say it back just yet, but what I would like to know if you would come back to Tampa with me to meet my family. I mean we have been dating for almost a month now and my dad thinks it's weird that he hasn't met you, but he does say that I did a great job because he watches Raw and Smackdown every week."

Roman I don't know... I mean what if they don't like me?
"What do you mean Brook your great, please I mean you already know some of my cousins"

Okay ... I'll go! I said giving up, I didn't really see any harm in going to meet the rest of his family.

"Awesome our flight leaves at 6 am tomorrow we're only gonna be down there a few days 3 tops! See you later baby"
-
-
- Brock's P.O.V

It was about midnight and someone was knocking on my room door, I sighed before going and answering it.

What the hell? Brooklyn what are you doing here this late?
"I'm sorry I just needed someone to talk to and your the only one who will actually listen"
I stepped aside letting her come in and take off her shoes.
"So Roman wants me to meet his family tomorrow and I'm really nervous and to top that off he dropped the L word"

On the inside I was furious! I'm losing what small chance I had to be with Brooklyn, but on the outside I was understanding.

Well honey you know how I feel about you and I'm sorry but with this situation I can't help because it pisses me off knowing I let you slip through me fingers like that, so I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

She didn't say anything instead walked out of the door.
-
-
-
He couldn't help me because he had feelings for me? What kind of shit is that?

I walked down the long hallway not paying attention when I bumped into Dolph Ziggler.

"Hey there Brooklyn where are you going at this hour?"
He asked.

Well I could ask the same thing DZ!

"Down to the bar for a drink want to come?"

Actually I'm not really much of a drinker... but what the hell!"
"Yes! A drinking buddy"

I laughed as we walked down to the bar. When we got there I saw John, Nikki, Daniel Bryan and Brie but that were leaving.

John and Nikki approached me and Dolph.

"Take care of my sister Ziggler" was all he said.
"Hey Brooklyn, thanks for standing up for me and Brie tonight means a lot"
I nodded and smiled.

Just doing what's right Nicole.

"Okay what would you like first Brooklyn, and don't worry drinks are on me"

I'll take a Jack and Coke!
"And I'll have the same" he told the bartender.

We sat and drank for a while until I heard the beginning of my favorite song.
Beautiful dangerous by slash and fergie!

Dance with me I yelled!
I turned around and grinded against Dolph to the beat of the song.

He took out his phone and took a picture of us like this.
"That's a keeper"

I laughed then looked at the time 2:30 am DAMN! I have to be on a flight at 6.

Dolph I've got a flight to catch at 6 I gotta go.

"Okay I'll walk you to your room"

"Well this was fun Brooklyn, we definitely need to do this more often. Your a pretty sweet chick you know that" he hugged me before walking down the hall.

I searched my pocket to find my room key but I couldn't find it.
Fuck! I knocked on the door hoping Roman was still up.

"Brooklyn where the hell have you been" he opened the door shirtless with his hair everywhere, he looked sorta cute.

I went out for drinks then I looked at the time I'm sorry baby.

I walked into the room and took off my shoes and jacket.
"With who?"

Just Dolph we had a pretty good time though.

"Oh Ziggler is a cool guy, okay now I'm going to bed and your coming with me!"

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and threw me on the bed.

I'm still in my clothes genius!
He groaned before going in my suitcase and grabbing a nirvana tee shirt and really, really short pj shorts.

"Go change he threw the clothes at me"

Really Roman pick the shorts that are smaller then my ring gear!

"Well it's the only thing I could find"
Yea right Pervert!

Being honest I was always that one white girl with a fat ass and a small waist!
Now I sound like a a stuck up princess.

I shrugged before walking out of the bathroom and climbing into bed with Roman.
"Goodnight baby"
Night.... I love you to.