Chapter 41

I watched as all the legends were inducted into the hall of fame and when it came down to rikishi Roman jumped on stage to give his uncle a hug.
I laughed as  the usos and rikishi tried to get Roman to dance.
Once all of the nights festivities were over all the superstars, legends and divas were heading off to a near by club for an after party.
"I think we should head back to the room I'm not in the mood to party" Roman whispered into my ear.
Well sucks for you I want to stay and you can go back if you want I'll find a ride.
"But your pregnant and you can't even drink what are you going to do?"
I don't know have a conversation I don't need alcohol to have fun, I'm not you Roman. So you can take you and your pissy attitude and leave me alone.
"We just got engaged" he whined
And we're about to get unengaged if you keep whining, now I will see you later goodnight.
He let out a huff and left I really wasn't in the mood for his bullshit.

I made my way around the club only to be stopped by one of my best friends in the entire world... the rated R superstar Edge!
"Brooklyn!" He gave me a hug.
"You look great and your engaged, what's next your pregnant?!"
I laughed because he is so unaware of the events of this month.
Actually Adam I am pregnant? You just don't pay attention to Raw anymore do you?
"Oh my god! Can I be the godfather?"
Your a little late Christian already asked.
"I'm going to kill him!"
You do know that a baby can have more then one godfather right?
"Well then I'm one of them, now when are you going to come to New York and visit us? Beth misses you a lot."
Possibly sometime very soon, after mania in going to go back home to Huntington.
"Your going to be alone for 9 months?"
For the most part yes.
"Then you definitely have to come to New York! We wouldn't want you to be alone now would we?"
I guess not! Hey do you remember  the time where me, you, edge and the Hardys had a sleepover and Jeff confessed his undying love for me.
"I remember that because you were 17 and we got you drunk! Your brother tried to kill me."
He hated the fact that I didn't want him to train me but wanted you guys too.
"Those were good times, back in like 2006. How about the time where we dared Jeff to go run around in the hallway with only a towel covering his parts"
I was traumatized.
We talked for the rest of the night before heading back to the hotel, I was still pretty pissed at Roman so I crashed with edge.
Ultimately I had a pretty good night.