Chapter 48

"The following divas match is scheduled for one fall introducing first being accompanied to the ring by Nikki from Scottsdale Arizona Brie Bella."

"And her opponent from West Newbury Massachusetts Brooklyn"

The referee rang the bell and we locked up, I Irish whipped her into the corner and she fell to the matt. I smirked before continuing my attack on her.
"Come on Brie you got this" Nikki said trying to rally her sister.
Shut up Barbie! I spat.
When I turned back around Brie somehow managed to find her way to the top rope.
She went for a cross body but I caught her in mid air and put her over my shoulders.
This is for you Nikki!
I hit a perfect AA on Brie.
1,2,3.
"Here is your winner Brooklyn" Brie rolled out of the ring and I grabbed a mic.

Damn you Bella twins are pathetic! I mean I took out Nikki on Raw, stole her title and had her singing along to the tune of sweet chin music. I said quoting Shawn Michaels.

Then tonight on smackdown I take out Brie with Johnny boys finisher, and now come to think of it when I left Brie was champion. Wow Nikki that's low fighting your own sister for what? The love of these people? I was going into full on heel mode.

You can't call yourself fearless if you do cowardly things Nicole and this Sunday at money in the bank I'm going to expose the lie that it is Nikki Bella.
-
-
"Okay so as you know Brooklyn you had some pretty crazy storylines last year but now with you heel image in full effect me and hunter have been thinking about making you even more of a... Well a bitch!" Me and Stephanie laughed.
"So you and Brock are going to work together again we want you two to be the next Edge and Lita the new rated R couple there isn't anything you can't say or do, we have to bring some form of attitude back into the company and you and him are perfect for Job"
Okay when do we start?
"After money In the bank"
Great.
I walked out of the authorities office and face palmed myself!
Way to go now you have to kiss Brock Lesnar again for who knows how long!
It's not the storyline I'm worried about it's me I know I won't be able to do this without falling for this guy AGAIN! What in the fuck am I supposed to do?