Chapter 15

The Night After Fastlane

Yes punk I know... Phil I know what I'm doing. Okay tell April I said I miss seeing her crazy ass around here.
Okay bye... love you to.

Cm punk was always my rock, I debut in a tag team match with him and Aj has been my best friend since the FCW days. So even though they aren't working for the WWE anymore I still talk to them everyday.

"Hey Brooklyn, can we talk?" Roman said as he walked up to me.

I nodded following him to his dressing room.
So what's did you want Roman?
"Uh quick question...WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT!?!"

I was a bit takin back by the way he yelled at me.
Uh, it's called a storyline Roman you've been in plenty so I don't know why your so upset about me being In an on screen relationship with a coworker!

"Out of all the guys in that locker room you pick the one who's got the hots for you! It isn't fair to me Brooklyn and that's what you need to understand.
Do you even want to be with me? Please let me know now because I've gotten my heart broken before and it doesn't feel good."

Roman I ju- wait what? You Roman Reigns got his heart broken?

"As hard as it is to believe yes my ex fiancé left me a while back. I was heart broken but I felt worse for my little princess Joelle.
Here's a picture of her"

He pulled out his wallet and showed me a picture of them hugging, I could have died right there.

Oh my god, Roman I had no idea that you experienced something like that I promise that as long as we are together I will be honest and truthful.

"So does this mean that we are officially together?" Roman said wiggling his eyebrows.

Well... you never asked, I twirled a piece of my blond hair and looked around the room.

"Tulou lava what do you mean I never asked!"

First of all what? Second of all no you didn't.

"I'm sorry that means excuse me in Samoan, and I'm pretty sure it was implied that I wanted you to be my girlfriend! So you know what screw it, Brooklyn... will you be my girlfriend?

Well know that you asked... Of course Roman I will be your girlfriend.

"Okay so what now?" He said laughing.

Kiss me!
-
-
-
Ladies and gentlemen please help me welcome the WWE World heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar, And the new WWE divas champion Brooklyn Cena. Michael Cole said as me and Brock
walked down to the ring.

"Well if I may ask, how did this happen?" He said referring to me and Brock.

Well you see Mr. money in the bank Seth Rollins thought it would be cool to play around with me.
So I said you know what screw? I'm going to hurt him just like he hurt me, oh and Seth Brock is a much better kisser then you will ever be!

"Thanks darling, oh and I will do whatever is necessary to protect my princess so who ever wants her will have to go through me."

"Okay so Brooklyn how does it feel to have finally gotten the revenge you have been waiting for" Michael asked.

Listen, I know that the Brooklyn Vs Nikki Bella chapter is far from over but what is over is things being handed to that former paper champion if she wants another shot at my title she has to get in line just like everybody else and you can believe that.

"And Brock do you have a response to that?"

"Damn... I love it when your serious baby"