Chapter 18

Raw

Roman hasn't spoken to me in about 2 days and now here I am backstage at the staples center getting ready to cut a promo about the other divas.

"Ms. Brooklyn your up now" Mike the tech guy said to me.

I nodded before making my way to gorilla position.

Oh you better hold on tight, cause I'm gonna love you nice, I'm gonna do it right. Let me light a fire in you tonight.

I changed my theme song to light a fire by nuts in a blender, I just thought it would fit my heel character good.

Well... well... well two weeks after fast lane and not a diva back there has yet to come out here and challenge me for my title. Is it because you guys are busy filming your "hit" reality show total divas? Or is it because you all have finally come to your senses? Face it Nikki and Brie, Naomi and the rest of you Barbie dolls I'm better then you! You know what I'm going to put my title on the line right here right now.

You can look but you can't touch, you keep dreaming on the stars above.

The Bella Twins did their little dance and proceeded walking down the ring, I thought I was about to fight one of the them until... Naomi and Tamina came running down the ramp and attacking them from behind.

"Your little reign on the divas division is over" Naomi yelled at Nikki "you see this is what real family is about"

I mentally rolled my eyes remembering Naomi married one of the Uso's and they are Tamina's cousins and so on so fourth and I'm dating their cousin and blah blah blah.

They began walking up the ring when I picked up the microphone.

Woah is that Naomi or Kharma ? I mean you look like her, the braids the gear. Actually I think she wore it better!
The WWE universe exploded.

Oh and is the half man half women back or is that really Jimmy super fly snuka.
Let me tell you something Khar- I mean Naomi, you and her "I pointed to Tamina" are related by marriage and I don't like you and I damn sure don't like the Bella Twins but goddamn the next time you wanna fight do it one on one. So you know what BITCH here's what I want me, you at payback!
-
-
-
"What was that!" Roman said running up to me.

What do you mean what was that I did what was right!
"You do realize that by being with me you are apart of my family, and we stick together we don't go out there and give nasty promos on other family members"

I get it Roman but what I just realized that as long as Nikki is with my brother then she's family too even though I hate that bitch. Also you've got some nerve coming to talk to me after two days.
I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my hip and the other was clutching my title that was securely on my shoulder.

"I was upset! How would I be knowing that my girlfriend went out to breakfast with the guy who is more then just sexually attracted to her"

Listen Roman I'm sorry but when nobody was there for me Brock was and I need you to understand is that he and I are friends, and I don't like the fact that you just don't trust me!

"Baby I'm sorry I just can't get it out of my head, I'm going to stop and let you breath just because I'm your boyfriend doesn't mean I have to smolder you all the time. Now I have to go because I have a match against Seth in a few"
I nodded before standing on my tippy toes (which was no use) and giving him a long passionate kiss.

I turned on my heel and was about to walk away.

"Brooklyn"
Yes Roman?
"I love you"