Chapter 55

The next morning I woke up and began to prep myself for breakfast (outfit in the picture above) once I was dressed I did a winged eyeliner on the top with white eyeliner on my waterline then I coated my lips with a dark purple shade, last but not least I put on a little pink blush.

"You look pretty" Brock said wrapping his arm around my waist "where are you off too?"

Breakfast with John and Nicole want to come?
"Nah. I'll sit this one out I'm going to hit the gym"
Suit yourself I'll see later then.

I threw on my leather jacket and double checked my hair in the mirror before heading to the door.

"Wait just one second women, where are you going?"
Uh to breakfast.
"Not a kiss or a hug not even an I love you?"
Come here you big teddy bear! He leaned down and I kissed numerous times all over his face and pecked his lips maybe once or twice.

I love you.
"I love you more"
No I love you more.
"Fine I love you most"

----------------------------------------------

"And for you?"
Uh I'll have the red velvet pancakes with sausage please.

The waiter nodded writing down my order.
"I'll be out with your drinks"

He walked away to get our stuff and I suddenly felt very alone.

Bryan and Brie had joined us so now Nicole had John and Brie had Bryan and Brooklyn had nobody. 

"So tell us stories about when you were growing up" Brie said breaking me out of my thoughts.

Well as you know John is 10 years older then me, when I turned 16 John took me out to the mall and like the entire time he was being bombarded by fans.
"Oh god" John said.

So while he was busy signing, autographs this guy named Rick comes up to me and starts a conversation. So in John's mind I guess Rick was being a little to friendly so he comes over to us and starts yelling at telling him to leave me alone and all sorts of other things that were just way out of line.
"Hey! He had his arm around you and was way older then you"
He was two years older then me!
"I don't care I'm your big brother it's my job to keep the creeps away"
Nikki, Brie and Bryan started laughing.

"I've got a good one, how about the time when we were playing truth or dare and my friend Edward made you tell mom and dad you had a girlfriend"

Oh my god yes! I was grounded for a month but when I really did have a girlfriend they invited her over for dinner and family outings all the time.

"Woah woah! You had a girlfriend?" Nikki said.
Yea her name was... I laughed before continuing Nicole.
"Damn I know she hot then"

We all laughed and the Bella's told us stories about their childhood before our food came.

"Brook how are your pancakes?" John asked.
Want to try?
"You want to try my cinnamon pancakes?"
Yea!

I picked up some of my pancakes with the fork and John did the same and we fed each other.
"Aww that was so cute" Brie gushed.
"Let me get a picture of that" Nikki said pulling out her phone.

We did it again and they snapped pictures of us.
"Can I get a picture of the three lovely ladies" Bryan asked.
We nodded moving closer to each other, Brie on my left Nikki on my right.

"Let me get some more pictures of John and Brook"
I rested my head on John's shoulder and he smiled.
"More"
Then we both smiled with our dimples showing.
"You guys are the cutest!"
Thanks you we do try our best.

After breakfast we all talked a little bit in the hotel lobby before going our separate ways.

When I got back to the room I found Brock asleep on the couch.

Baby I said nudging him.
"Hm"
Come and get in the bed I grabbed his hand and he sighed before getting up.

I took off my shoes and he kicked off his before jumping into bed, he opened the covers up for me to join and he wrapped his arms around me before kissing my head.
"Let's just take a little nap"