A Chain, Thump, and Drip.

Drip

Thump.

Drip

Thump.

The same sounds repeat themselves in a rhythmic tempo. I hear a drip of water or other substance, and a thump. The thump was neither light nor heavy.. It was simply a thump. I slowly open my eyes as they adjust to the dim room I was in. My hands had been cuffed to the wall behind me as I sit against a cold floor. The walls around me are decorated with various other chains as the basement was filled with echos. Drip.... Thump. Over and over. A hall within a reasonable distance flickers with candles as the drip and thumping continues. I slowly realize the dried blood on my face and hands. I manage to move to my knees and slowly rise. The chains jingle slightly as I gain balance- and the thumping stops. The dripping however, continues without hesitation. I see the candle light get closer suddenly and realize the thumping had to do with whoever was now coming down the hall to me. I cough once more as specks of red fly out. "Tsk tsk tsk. To see a lady in such a state is truly shameful to that man.." I look up at the flamboyant voice to see none other than a blood-covered Druitt. "Your... 'daddy' won't touch you ever again.." he mumbles with a grin as he stares at the ground. "And your other... Hubby... Is next." he said, swishing around with the candleabra in a first twirl before stepping towards the hall. "Well," he says, stopping and glancing over his shoulder. "Any man who touches you, for that matter... Won't touch you again."
Without another word the bloodied shoes squeak away down the hall and the candle fades. To see the Viscount with blood all over his white suit and desire in his eyes is a sight I never thought Id have to see. Soon the thumping and dripping continues. Judging by the splatter patterns on his suit, he was chopping something. It had to be Ronald
He..
He was chopping Ronald up.
..Why..
Why?
Why why why why
I asked myself over and over as I tried to gain grasp of the situation at hand. I looked at the chains tying me down and noticed the rusted hinges could be pried apart with some time. I leaned back on the wall as I catches my breath and dearched for some object within my grasp. Soon I saw a jar lid that seemed just heavy enough to wack the hinge. There were other broken glass shards and dinged up jars laying near it. I kneeled down and managed to stretch one leg towards it. As I slid my leg towards it, bits of glass managed to penitrate my skin. My bare feet scraping against the brick and glass as I scooped the lid towards me with the top of my foot. Blood pooled from the cuts in my leg and foot as I got the lid nearer to me. Once I got it close enough, I leaned down and managed to get it under my chin and stood so the chains from my cuffs had room to move. I finally got it into my hands and stood still a moment.
    I had been rattling quite a bit.. And me wincing from the glass was probably not the quietest thing ever. What if he gets suspicious? I waited.
Thump
Drip
Thump
Drip
I waited for exactly 12 thumps and 11 drips. I then took a small wack at the hinge.
Clink!
It loosened
I stood still and waited a few more thumps and drips before going again.
          Clink! One more and we will be golden. Suddenly the Vicount's humming is heard through the corridor. He hummed a song that could only be described as a song of insanity. It was happy one moment and instantly.. Passionate for pain. Words can't describe what I heard echoing to my ears. I wait a few more drips before slamming the lid on the hinge with all my might. The clattering of the cuff on my left hand falling off was nothing to compare of the loud singing coming from the Druitt now. I slowly removed the second cuff and managed to slid down the wall to the floor. The thumping and dripping continued without fail. I studied the room as started to crawl towards the hallway. There was no other exit. I slowly made my was towards the light of his candles as the singing and thumping got louder. I could clearly hear his words now as melidous tune reatched my ears. He sang of comparing women t o graceful birds. I saw a stone doorway just past the Viscounts feet. He was standing in pools of blood. More blood dripped off the far end of the table as the chopping continued. The stench was enough to knock someone out.
         Seeing the Druitts face now, he wore a mask i assume used to be white. Red splatters occationally shot up, but it barely phased the sick man.
I crawled so I was no longer in view of the Druitt. I layed my head against the cold brick wall  behind me as my sore legs continued to bleed. Seeing the blood running from the small cuts didnt even process my mind as I stared down. 
What is Viscount going to do with Ronald's body?
Why does he continue to chop over and over and over?
How did it come to this?
     I... I miss my mother. I wish she could have seen how happy I was.
I wish Sebastian was here. I want him to hold me. I want him to save me. I.. I need him.
No! I can't. I can't always be dependant on him. I have to get out of this mess myself. I tried my best to take deep, quiet, breaths. Not that the singing and chopping would be quiet enough for him to hear me, but better safe than sorry.
         Could I muster up enough strenght to make a run for it? No.. The floor is pooling with blood, I'd be sure to slip and get captured once again. Besides, i have no idea whats past that door. It could be a dead end. Maybe I've missed something? Maybe theres a floor door or.. latter? 
Billions of panic induced thoughts ran through my mind. 
I'm losing time. The viscount is sure to come check on me or run out of meat to chop. I have to get out now.  
        I got on my hands and knees and moved to the back of the room- as far away from Druitt as possible. Between thumps I paused, hoping to not make much sound. The blood around me threatened to slush and splash as I crawled, forcing me to go slower than intended. Not that the saying was inteneded for this moment, but blood really is thicker than water. It felt as if my knees were submerched in a watery paste. I felt Ronald's blood hit my cuts, forcing me to chocke back winces. On every thump I manadged two steps. I was so close. So close! Before I knew it I had reatched the stone doorway and swiftlt crawled my way through to yet another dim hall. The blood folllowed down the slight slope towards a drain at the bottom.
       I felt my knees below me shake and quiver as my heart tried desperatly to slow down. I was still kneeled in a pool of blood, and once I hit solid ground the trail will surely lead anyone to me. I slowly but surly managed to gain stance as I leaned on the wall next to me. My nose, of course, was first to tell me this was a bad choice as more blood flowed from it. 
I dont care anymore. At this point I'll bleed out before I escape.
      I staggerd down the corridor, past the drain, and thorugh another door before spotting a large stone stair case leading up. There was gleaming light coming from above it, showing signs of hope. Meanwhile I could still hear the morbid singing and thumping of the flamboaynt man in the other room. 
Escape.. Freedom.. leave gone outside home escape freedom leave gone outside home leave gone outside home escape freedom leave gone outside home leave gone outside home escape freedom leave gone outside home leave gone outside home escape freedom leave gone outside home leave gone outside home escape freedom leave gone outside home leave gone outisde...

The words repeated themselves in my head over and over until all I could desire was escape.

I will get out. I can get out. I must get out.

And the next thing I heard was enough to send chills down my spine for the rest of my life.

"And where is this bloodied bird planning to go?"

*Sebastian's P. O. V.*

Blood. So much blood. It had been AGES since I've experienced the sweet sensation of so much blood filling my senses. The smell was enough to make me go mad, and the taste filled my mind. More and more blood flew past my vision as I heard the chain saw next to me slice through the fleshy cores. Lets get one thing clear, I hate that red head with a burning passion, but we have to admit..
We love killing together. 
blade after blade slice through the bodied in the small opium shop. I'm sorry Lau.. but your women are acomplises to your crimes, and you'll be joining them soon. I left Grell to finish off the rest of the victums as I serched for the prick who ruined our lives.
Lau.
It just had to be Lau. All signs slowly pointed to him. How could they not?
He was controling Ronald. And Undertaker. And.. there had to be someone else. Undertaker had been taken away by Mr. William T. Spears.
Ronald was missing. I will assume with Lau. The building was serched all through the inside as the young master serched the outdoors. I finally opened a door that seemed to lead to a dark stair case. The strong smell of blood filled the air as soon as I whipped the door open. I covered my mouth and nose with a cloth to keep myself from loosing control. I made my way down the steps as I heard a loud "THUD" from below. I quickly picked up the pace to find none other than a body on the ground and a figure looming over.

Viscount Druitt. Drentched in blood and holding the arms of.. a blood soaked..(Y/N)..
Oh HELL no.

*Ciel's P. O. V.*

"I have nothing to apologise for. There isnt one thing I have done that I am not proud of. 
It was all for you and your Butler, little lord."
Lau's dark piercing eyes beamed at me from the ledge of the roof. 
"I hope you apperciated my dirty work" He said, grinning madly as he slowly raised his arms.

"And I hope Sebastian knows how to deal with hybrids." The words seeped from his lips with such cheekiness.
"What the bloody hell are you saying Lau?!" I asked, clentching my fists so strong the skin under my nails started to bleed.

"Ah sweet lord. No one knows how to deal with Demon-Angel hybrids; for she is the only one to ever sucessfully exist."
As the words hit my ears, everything felt to go into slow motion. Before I knew it, Lau mumbled two last words before leaning backwards and vanishing.

"Good bye."

A/N: So uh... Merry Christmas Eve?