"Eyes"

~Luci's P.O.V.~
"Nmh....." I hear in my ear as something rubbs against my face. I open to see Ciel rubbing his face against mine. His arm was drapped across my waist and his leggs wrapped around mine. "Mmmhhh~" he moaned in his sleep. You suddenly felt something hard against your thigh as you realized what he might be dreaming about.
"Nmh....Lu-Luci..." he moaned out. I gasped as i tried to scoot away from him. Suddenly Ciel rubbed his erection on me, causing me to jump up out of bed. "CIEL!!!" i screamed, pushing him over in the bed, waking him. "WH-WHA-WHAT IS IT LUCI!?!?" He screamed to me. "I-I....I think i should give you some...alone time" I said, clearing my throat and looking down at the buldge. Ciel gasped and held a pillow over it. "I-Im....sorry..." He mumbled. "Its fine. I'll go get some breakfast. Come down and talk with us later okay?" I said as he nodded. I walked out the door, shutting it behind me. I let out a deep breath as i tried to let the pink blush drain from my face. I walked down the hall towards the kitchen to see Finny walking towards Ciel's room. "Uh, Finny....give the Young Master some time to himself today alright?" I awkwardly asked him. "Oh...okay!" He said, skipping towards the garden. I opened the doors to the Kitchen to see Sebastian in his cooking outfit and (Y/N) dressed similarly. They were giggling as Sebastian started to kneed some dough. (Y/N) took some flower and walked up behind him and smeared it on his face. They laughed as Sebastian grabbed some nearby butter. (Y/N) started to run away as he grabbed her by the waist and rubbed it all over her nose. "Gah! Seba-" she started to say as he cut her off with a kiss. "Dawww" i said, ruining the moment. "Oh! Luci! Morning!" (Y/N) cheerfully said to me. "Oh. Forgive our appearances...." Sebastian said, rubbing flower off his face. (Y/N) rubbed off the butter and licked it off her fingers. "Don't worry about it." I said, sitting down on a nearby chair. "Where is Cie- I mean Young Master" (Y/N) said, correcting herself when Sebastian glared to her. "He needs some alone time..." I said, awkwardly looking away. (Y/N) and Sebastian both looked at eachother in a flirtatious way. "I see.." Sebastian said. "I thought i senced some tention from you. Did he have a ....Dream?" Sebastian said, kneeding the dough once agian. "U-uh...." I stopped talking and walked over to the sink, grabbing a few plates from the cabinet above. I set them on the counter and pretended that i didn't hear the question. "Hey...." i said, turning towards (Y/N). "Whats with that 'telekinesis' you used yesterday huh? Thought i was going to let that slide without question?!" I said, poking at (Y/N) intimidatingly. "W-well you see uh...Sebastian help" she said, trying to hide behind him. "Luci. Please. Be careful. We will explain these things as soon as Ciel gets down here." Sebastian said to me, standing in front of (Y/N). Suddenly (Y/N) kept coughing, Sebastian turned to her, kneeling too look at her in the face. "You alright?" He asked her. "Sorry....I don't think that breathing in the fumes of corpses yesterday was smart..." she said, going back to help with the dough.
"Oh no you don't, you can't prepare food if your coughing up germs. Go organize the libary-"
"I CANT!!" She suddenly said, cutting him off. "Oh yeah..." he said. "What? Why?" I asked concerningly. "....We gotta explain that later too." She said. "EXPLAIN WHAAATTTTT!!!?!?!?!??!" I yelled. "Ugh. Nevermind. (Y/N), go rest on that chair. Luci, go entertain yourself until Ciel comes down, okay?" Sebastian said, clearly annoyed. ".....Fine" I finally said. I walked down the hall to towards the library. I opened the doors to see shelves full of books. I looked through them one by one, waiting for one to jump out and strike my interest. Finally i saw a book crammed between the shelf and the wall. I reached my arm behind the shelf and pulled out the hardcover novel. It was blue with golden patterns surrounding the title. On the cover it said...

"-Eyes. By Mary Curvey..." I heard as Ciel walked into the room. "A great book...my parents used to read it to me all the time when i was little. Sebastian must have forgotten to put in the bookshelf in my room...." he said, admiring the cover as he traced his fingers across the lettering. "Feel free to read it. But for now, shall we go eat? We also have a lot to explain to you..." he said, holding his hand out to me. I gladly took it and followed him out to the dining room.
~Your P.O.V.~
I found myself drifting off the sleep in the comfort of the cushioned chair. Sebastian then walked over to me and lifted my chin up to face him. ".....I've been needing to speak to you for a little while now." He said in an almost evil tone. Shivers ran down your spine as he spoke those words. "Y-yes?" I asked, nervously. He slightly gulped and took my hands, making me stand up. He looked down to me and took a deep breath. "How....H-how would you feel about mar....Marriage." He said, as you felt his hands slightly shaking as you held them. "I know not any time soon..we have to get a grip on everything that is currently happening....but, i think in the future...we should...um..."
"Yes." You cut him off.
"Yes?" He asked ib a shoked mannor
"We should. We need to talk more later, but i think we would be a great couple...ive actually been wondering if you would like to-" you were suddenly cut off my Luci comming in the door with Ciel. They waltzed up to you and Sebastian and stared, as if waiting for us to let go of eachothers hands. Finally Luci pulled our hands apart and stood in between us. "Breakfast?" She asked innocently. Sebastian was about to punch her, when i stopped his fist. "Calm down. Luci, Ciel, go sit down at the table. We will be in shortly." I said to them. Luci and Ciel.left the room as i let Sebastian's hand drop. He sighed as he grabbed platters of food, as i did the same. We walked into the room and sat the food in the middle of the table. Sebastian then pulled a chair out for me near Luci. I sat down as Sebastian leaned down and wispered to me "We will continue our conversation tonight, okay?" He said, kissing my cheek and sitting down near me. We all ate, except Sebastian, and soon finished. Finally Luci broke the conversations we were having by yelling "NOW EXPLAIN" Across the table to me and Sebastian. Sebastian grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I nodded to him. "Well.... I have some form of telekinesis. Also, me and Sebastian can't gp a certain distance away from eachother wothout coughing up blood and crying blood. Also, this part Sebastian doesnt know," i say as Sebastian looks at me concerningly. "I also seem to cough blood whenever Sebastian gets hurt. Im not sure if that means the same for him, but...yeah." i said to her. Luci leaned back in jer chair, taking it all in. "Wow...wa...wait, doesn't that mean you and Sebastian are sleeping in the same..."
"Bed? Why yes. Yes we are..."Sebastian said, cutting her off and putting his arm around my waist. She giggled as i tried to contain my blush. Sebastian kissed my cheek, smirking. "Your so cute when you blush" i pushed him away and tried to regain my poise. He kept his arm around me waist still, as we wait for Luci to ask another question. "Okay....umm...where's Grell?" She asked in curiosity. "Oh, probably with Undertaker or Will. They were collecting souls and..'taking care of' Lizzy and Alois....." I replied, my voice dying off at the end. Ciel gulped and Luci looked slightly distant. "Luci," Ciel said suddenly as he cleared his throat. "Today, just you and me, lets go out. Just hang out, shop, and maybe get something to eat. " he said abruptly. "We have all been through a lot, and I would like to have some time with you to myself. What do you say?" He said to her, standing up. She stood as well. "That would be lovely."
Ciel and Luci left for the day, as Sebastian closed the door her went over to the other 3 servants. "You three. You may all have the day off. Do with it what you will, but I wish to be left alone with (Y/N) for the day." I overhear him say. I suddenly thought it was a good idea to try to hide from him, as i snuck around the corner. I creeped down the hall, trying to find a place to hide. I feel hands grasp me suddenly. One wrapped around my waist, the other around my neck. "Where do you think your going?" He seductively wispered to me, kissing down my neck. "Sebas-...no!" I said as he proceeded to kiss further down my neck. "Please...." i wispered. He stopped and pinned me to the wall. Just as Sebastian was about to say something, the phone rang. "We will continue this later~" he said, leaving to answer it. I sighed and went to my room and shut the door. I layed down on the bed and closed my eyes. I slowly drifted to sleep as i faintly heard the door close. I suddenly had Sebastian leaning over my me, smiling. He climbed ontop of me and kissed me softly, soon getting rougher. He then snaked his tongue into my mouth as he explored the wet caveren. He moaned softly as he broke for air, leaving a long strand of savliva. He smiled and wipped it off. He kissed down my jaw line and onto my neck. He kissed if repeatedly, striving to make me moan. He finally found a spot that made me moan loudly. He smirked against my skin, and stared to suck and lick at it harder. He finally softly nibbled at it and left a red mark. "Sebastian....." i mumbled. He got off me, allowing me to sit up. He took me and set me on his lap. He traced his finger around the mark he just left on my neck and smiled. I covered it with my hand, and blushed. "Hey... About the demon thing......" he started out. "I know some dont like to have sex before marriage, and I believe that maybe the demon thing should be treated the same way...." he mumbled. "Unless in a dire situation of course." He said to me. "Don't you agrre?" He said, looking into my eyes. "Yeah...thats smart." I said. "Well....I want to take you shopping for something tomorrow. I won't tell you until we get there though....Now. Since you're so exausted, you rest. Ill tend to the house and the master when he gets back with Luci." He said, getting off the bed and heading towards the door. "How can i sleep when you making me think about something like that!?!?!" I exclaimed. "You will find out all in due time darling. Now rest " he said, shutting the door without another word.

SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE: Guys, the book Luci finds will be another story im writing!