A Heartbreaking Reunion...

(Normal P.O.V.)
The next morning I woke up and found my maid uniform laying on the ironing board in the corner. I guess Sebastian has pressed it for me. I grabbed the uniform, and saw a noticeably bigger amount of crinoline in the skirt of the dress, making it fluff out more at the skirt. I opened the door to the bathroom to find a note on the counter.

I changed a few things with your uniform to make it look a little better on you. Mey-Rin's also got a few details added to hers. I think your mother will like your outift too. I suggested the idea of visiting your mother and Ciel liked the idea and planned to meet with Luci's mother as well. When you come down for breakfast, we will leave soon after. I'll help with cleanup so we can get going sooner. Don't worry too much today, alright Love?
-Sebastian

I read the note, feeling a weight off my shoulders. I quickly pulled my dress on, admiring how much the skirt seemed to poof out now. I also found stockings with lace roses embroidered into them. I slid on low black heels, and my headband. I dashed out the door, down the hallway, and towards the dining room. Suddenly Finny grabbed my arm, pulling me towards him. "Ow, loosen the grip a tad Finny" I say as he let's go. "Sorry! I don't know my own strength... heh."
"Oh and your nose is bleeding..."He said, as I quickly wiped it away with his handkerchief. "oh dear..Thanks" I mumbled to him. Finny soon leaned towards my ear, whispering, "Ciel is in a bad mood. Somethings' set him off. I would be careful around him today. And, later, if you could, me and all the servants want to hear about last night." He said, winking at the end. I smiled lightly and nod, walking towards the door to the dining room. I stuff the handkerchief in my pocket, and take a deep breath. I open the doors and walk into the room to see Ciel and Luci talking at the table and Meyrin pouring some milk for Luci. "Hello. So sorry that I woke up a bit late..." I mumble out at the end. "Its fine. Go get another plate from the kitchen and join us. Also, bring Sebastian in here too." Ciel said, seeming not to pause one bit with his sentences. I walked in the kitchen to see Mey-Rin's uniform a tad longer than before and more frill on the hem of the bottom. The servants greeted me as I felt the door close behind me. I turned around to see Sebastian holding it closed and leaning towards me. "Darling, I need to speak to you." he said in a serious tone. "Oh... Okay. What's wrong?" I slightly stuttered out. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the nearby corner of the room. The other servants pretended to not be listening, though I knew they were. They all looked a little uneasy. "Sweetie, something is going on between Ciel and Luci, and they are both in horrid moods. I don't know if we will see your mom today... Not if Ciel is acting up. I don't kno-" Before Sebastian could finish his sentence, we suddenly heard yelling from the other room and a crashing sound. We quickly opened the door to see what happened, only to find Ciel and Luci screaming at each other over something with a broken plate next to Ciel's glass.
"BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE!!!"
"YES IT IS! I HAVE EVIDENC-"
"NO. THATS NOT HOW THAT WORKS!"
"LUCI, I THOUGHT I EXPLAINED THIS ALREADY YESTERDAY!"
"NO! CIEL, YOU CANT JUST GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING LIKE A CHILD!"
"WELL I-"
Suddenly the conversation was cut short by Luci's chair snapping and collapsing backwards, causing her to fall to the ground. Ciel, trying to help her, soon fell after her. They collapsed on the ground, facing each other. They couldn't help but burst out in laughter at each other. Me and Sebastian stood at the door, smiling. Luci and Ciel stopped laughing and sat up. Ciel leaned forward, resting his head against Luci's. "...sorry" He mumbled. Before Luci responded, they sealed the gap between them with a kiss.
Suddenly I felt Sebastian's arm wrap around my waist, pulling me backwards, away from the door. "Let's give them some time alone." Sebastian whispered to me. I leaned back agenst a near by counter as the door swung closed. Sebastian walked over to MeyRin and caught the dish she was about to drop. "Darling?" Sebastian asked, directing his attention towards me from across the kitchen. "Help clean up the kitchen and dining table would you? I have some reserch the young master asked me to do. Ill be right across the hall." He said to me, Pushing on the door next to him. I nodded to him. "Ill come over if anything happens...Alright?" I said to him. He motioned towards his nose. "Even if..?" He looked concerened. "Yes, Especailly if that happens again." I smiled to him. He let out a little chuckle and went out of the room. I stood with Meyrin and the the others, helping with the dishes. Suddenly Bard comes over and nudges me with his shoulder, nearly making me drop the plate on the ground. I dive for the place and retrived it just as soon as I had dropped it. "What the hell Bardoy?!" I say, setting the plate in the drying rack. He leaned over and looked at me. "Oh come on Missy. We want to hear what happened last night." He said, winking to me. "Wh-What? You and Mister Sebastian..." Meyrin started to stutter out. "What on earth are you three on about anyway?" I asked concerned. "What happened with you and Mr. Sebastian last night, huh? Bard say you got a new dress, and Sebastian ended up going back to buy something, and he carried you to your bed but....He didnt come out of the room till dawn." Finny practically blurted out to me. Meyrin gasped and leaned forward. "DID YOU AND HIM- OH MY...YOU GUYS..?" She said, fangirling all over. "EW. MEYRIN. EW NO. STOP. STOP IT NOW. NOTHING LIKE..'THAT' HAPPENED." I said, pushing her back.
"(Y/N)!" I hear from the dining room. I gave the servents a dirty look as i push through them to go to the dining hall. "Yes?" I ask, walking in to see the broken chair discarded to the side as Tanaka took care of it. Ciel and Lucia sat there, plates empty. "I thought you and Sebastian were going to join us?" Ciel asked impacently. "Oh I'm so sorry! I was doing chores and helping the others, and Sebastian went to go do some reserch that you asked fo-" I was suddenly cut off by Ciel's hand. "Go get the cat obsessed moron and your plates and join us. We have some things we would like to discuss with you two."
Right as I turned around to go get Sebastian, I bumped into him holding two plates. "One step ahead of you my dear." He said as he let out a smirk.

"As I was saying, me and Luci talked over about meeting with your mother, and we are all for it. I had my schedule cleared and we can head out in an hour or so." Ciel said to us. I smiled boldly and Luci winked to me.

We stepped out of the carrige into the misty air of the run down street. My house was just across from us, and I was suddenly filled with excitement. Sebastian gave me a warm smile as we walked towards the house, only to find the door slightly open. Ciel looked at Sebastian concerningly as the butler opened it first. He held his arm out, telling us to stand back incase something was up. "Hello?" He asked as he slowly walked in. The house had gotten some more funiture since I had been sending my mother money. There was actually food going to waste on the counter. The sound of bugs buzzed towards the other side of the house. Sebastian told us to stay there and walked in the other room.
"Hell-" Suddenly we heard Sebastian stop in his tracks. "Sebastian? Whats wrong?" Ciel asked from the doorway. "I-I..." He stuittered out, comming back in the room. "Ciel, You might want to see this." He said, motioning for him. "What? Where is she?" I asked, holding Luci's hand. "You two stay here." he said, running to the back room with Ciel. "What? Whats going on?!" Luci yelled. Sebastian and Ciel didnt reply. Luci gave me a serious look and squeezed my hand. We ran in to the back room to see what they were hiding, only to see Sebastian blocking the doorway. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS HID-" Luci said before gasping. Over his shoulder we could see a pool of blood on the ground, and the multilated corpse of a dead woman. Her face was calm, but her body had clearly been cut open. Flies and maggots swarmed the corpse. I choked back tears but my stomach couldnt handle the site before me. I leaned over gagging on the ground. Luci ran out of the room as Ciel followed after her. Sebastian scooped me up off the ground when I was done spewing.

The next few days of the investigation hadn't been going well. By the mulitations, the killer was thought to be jack the Ripper, but no other evidance matched up to be him. No new leads on who the killer could be were descovered, even by Sebastian. My mother...Now dead and being fitted for a coffin somewhere. I spent the past days in the dark of my room, looking out the window. Finney and Sebastian had been caring for me mostly, aside from the other servants comming in to talk or give me something every so often. Finny showered my room in flowers as Sebastian frequently came with food and support. Ciel was helping Luci heal in there own way as well. No more than a day after my mother's body was found, the newspapers had covered the story and it had been the talk of the area. Bard's current duity is to keep reporters from entering.
My nightmares now consist of my mother being alone and killed without us noticing.
If I never went to go visit her...How much longer would she have been in there without others noticing?
She has no friends... no family other than us.
My mother only knew Luci's mother somewhat well, and they never hung out too much.
How long had her body been there?
Does her spirit blame me for her death?
I wasnt there for her...
I hadn't written to her in a while...
Tanaka seemed just as upset about her death as me and Luci were.
Did I cause it the sorrow?
If i would have been around, would she still be here?
I blamed myself for eveyrthing. For the killing, for her being poor, for my father...
It has been all my mind thinks about. I feel as if I-Im being driven into insanity over guilt.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
It has been almost six months now, and Ive gotten over my mother's passing very well by now. It hurt still to think of her, but it no longer takes over my every being. The topic is heavily avoided since I started eating with the others at dinner again. Sebastian sleeps in the same room as mine every night now, just to keep my thoughts at eaze.
Ciel and Sebastian have high suspicans that the Reepers have something to do with the murder of my mother, and have intentions to go talk to them soon. If they infact did not have anything to do with the crimes, then they have on record who killed her.

Soon, Ciel decided he was going to take everyone on a trip for everyone to forget all the things going wrong. He would not tell us to where, but only told us to be packed and ready for something tropical by 7:00. We were going to be leaving late, and sleeping on the ride there.
I just hope it will be as relaxing as Ciel plays it up to be...

AUTHORS NOTE, PLEASE READ: I am super sorry for no updates in a while. I always get ideas and things and then never ever actually write them down.
Sorry to kill the happy vibe (Pfft...was there ever a happy vibe?) But ive actuially been wanting to kill off the mother since the 5th chapter. I am planning that there will be only a few more chapters to this story before it reaches its conclusion. All loose ends will be tied up and questions will be answered.
If you have any questions, whether it be about the book, something in the book, or even about me, please comment. I love getting feedback and I'd be more than happy to answer you guys. Thank you all so much! I hope this chpater didnt suck as much as I think it does. Chow!~