That horrid thing... Crushing?!?

~Chapter 7~

~Normal P.O.V.~

        Well, somehow, Sebastian talked me into it. We are going to meet with the red-head now. God how i hate him. His stupid flamboyant voice, pointy teeth, and those god awful eyes. We were going to see him so he could 'apologise'....why do i feel that this will go wrong? ever since yesterday, i find myself starting to believe his lies. And i had the worst nightmare ever...
~NightMare~
        I sat in my room, brushing my hair in the candlelit room. I hummed a familliar tune. Suddenly, the lights go out as a dark arua sets in. I hear foot steps, quiet at first but slowly getting louoder, but staying at the same speed. Then i feel hands on my waist from behind the chair, and someone lean down next to my ear. "Darling" I hear the voice call. "S-Sebastian! what are you doing? you scared me half to death!" i sad, turning more towards the butler. "well i wanted to surprise you..." He leans down close to my ear and whispers. "Because other wise this will be hardder to explain" Something is off. His breath wasnt warm and inviting like it always is, no...this was the opposite. It was cold and bitter agenst my skin, like a cold wind sending chills down my spine. This is not Sebastian. "W-who are y-" He holds a hand over my mouth and picks me up, and pinns me down on the floor, still covering my mouth. "Dont you see? Grell was right. Im just a 'cold hearted demon with no feelings'." He lets out a dark chukle, paralizing me with fear. "Your time is up my dear...not that you had anything to live for anyway.." He gives me a huge evil grin before leaning down, and taking my soul.

~Normal Time~
        When i woke from that dream earlier, i wanted to cry but nothing would come out. I didnt tell anyone about that, and i never will.
"(Y/N)" Sebastian snapps infront of my face, trying to get my attention. "oh! sorry, i zoned out.." I tell him as we continue to ride on the carrage. We had to drop my mom off at Luci's house before going to see...'him'... We dropped her off, and i tryed to take my time walking to the carrage, just as an excuse to push off seeing Grell longer. Sebastian noticed and picked me up bridal style. "I dont want to see him any less than you, but we must." Sebastian says as i stop struggleing in his arms and give in already. We get back on top the carrage and Sebastian grabbs the reins of the horses. We take off, and i watch as the world zooms by. I suddenly get an idea in my head. "Hey Sebastian.." I say in a flirty tone. Sebastian looks at me in the corrner of his eye. "yes?~" He replies in a flirtly-ish tone back. "I noticed how Grell calls you "bassy", Can i give you a nickname?" Sebastian shiverd at the pet name Grell gives him. "W-what name would you have in mind?" Sebastian asks in a nervous tone. "Oh i dont know....Sebby? no, to genaric... Oh what about Sebassy!" He gave me a black stare. "Okay something else..." Hmmm... "Crimson". He thought a moment. "Well, ill only let you call me Crimson if you let me call you....Kitten" My eyes lit up. "Deal!" i say, as we both giggle a bit.

~A little while later~
        We neared a small park with many people in it. The carrage came to a slow stop as Sebastian said "Woah" to the horses, making them halut. He hopped down from the carrage, and helped me off. He went over and opened the door for Luci and Ciel. We all walked together, Sebastian and Ciel leading and me and Luci following close behind. We walked past many parents and kids playing together, and suddenly me and Sebastian both stopped. There, a few feet away was the most beautiful creature in the world. I neeled down to grab the adorable...Kitten. What? did you think i was talking about something else? "My...arent you a pretty one?" i say, stroking it soft fur. Sebastian starts petting it too before Ciel and Luci both give us a "Tisk" and shaking their heads in embarassment. Ciel walks over and smaks Sebastian on the back of the head. "You cat obsessed moron!" He says just loud enough for a few bystanders to hear. Luci takes the cat from my arms, and sets it on the ground, shooing it away. She then grabs my arm. "You and your cat fetish!" she says, pulling me back towards Ciel. Luci and Ciel stare at each other a moment before breaking out in laughter. "HAHAHAHAHA THEY BOTH DO THE SAME THING! HAHHAHAHA" they continue to lauhg, holding their stomichs, while me and Sebastian just stare in awe.