Epilogue

"Master?" I call out, knocking on the door of the young earl's room.
A few moment's later I hear a soft "Come in" mumble through the door. Wheeling in a small cart of tea and sweets, I enter the room and stop near his desk. Barely even glancing up, Ciel sighs. "I thought Sebastian was bringing my tea." He says in almost a snippy tone. "Sebastian had other buisness to attend to. He said he will drop by a little later however. Besides, you said you liked my cake better anyway." That got his attention. As soon as I said that he set down his paperwork and looked me in the eyes. "What are you reffering to?" He said in confusion. "You know that cake Sebastian brought you last week? And you said to make another just like it? That was mine. The pasteries have been both mine and Sebastian's since then." I say, smirking as I set a place of tripple chocolate cake. Ciel remains quiet as I pour a cup of tea, just as I had been shown.
"You are so much like him." He finally says. Before I can grasp what he truely meant he motions for me to leave. " I simply nod and wheel the cart back out.

The soft clanking of the plates is almost peaceful as I set them down in the sink. The kitchen is actually quiet for once. That, is all because Sebastian is re-training the servants on how to propperly be servants.
"Where's the cake?" Luci says to me from the doorway. I simply smile before turning to her. "Where do you think? Probably in your blue-eyed-boy by now." She scoffs beforw smiling a bit. "..Has.. Has he said anything to you? About the deal?" She says, messing with the hem of her shirt. "No. He did say that I am just like Sebastian now. And he was pretty shocked my cake is better than Sebastian's."

"What's this I hear?" A low voice says behind me. Before I can turn, arms wrap around my waist and a head rests on my shoulder. Raven black hair brushes my cheek and a low grumble vibrates my neck from his throat. "My cake has always been the best." He said, letting out a chuckle.
"Well, she could taste human food at one point, unlike you." Luci says. "I'm going to go talk with Ciel. We have avoided eachother in this argument long enough." She said before walking out. "Call us if it gets too intense.." Sebastian calls out to her. "Will do!" She replies before her foot steps fade into the quiet of the house. "What are the three mess makers doing unsupervised?" I ask. Sebastian only sighs. "Don't remind me.. They are all training in the garden. Grell dropped by and I entrusted him with them for a while. Lets hope they dont accidentally shot him and get themselves killed but him." He said. I smimply laugh as sebastian stands again, turning me to look at eachother. He puts his hand on my chin, tilting my face to look at his. He smiles for a moment, brushing stray hair from my cheeks. "I'm so happy to be with you." He mumbled. Leaning in, locking ourselves into a kiss, I find myself wrapping my hands in his. Our fingers fit together into a strange puzzle. Unlocking from our kiss, we rest our foreheads on eachothers. "Seeing your eyes in a red color is certianly different." He says. I let out a laugh. "I'm not used to not eating.. Food. You know? It's a really strange transition." I say, looking down. "Well.. If you get anxious again, we can probably get you another meal in a year or two. Grell shouldn't break the rules but I'll flirt with him if it means getting you a snack." He says, regret in his voice. "Haha. Thanks.. Crimson." I say quietly. "Anything for my little demi-god." He says. "Stop!" I say, leaning back and hitting him in the arm. "Come on, you are!" He pauses. "A short one, but a little demi-god of steel!" We laugh together. "We shoumd probably go check on the qwarlling two." I finally say, setting the last dish in the sink and moving towards the door.
"Alright." He says. I start down the hall before feeling arms scoop me up in a bridal style. Sebastian and I let out a laugh as we proceed down the hall. "Who's short now?" I say, a head taller than Sebastian while in his arms. "Oh yeah?" He says, dipping me down so my head almost hits the ground. "Stop! No!" I say through laughter. "Come on." He finaly says as he scoops me back up and I kiss him on the cheek.

Behind the door we hear:
"Are you still mad? I just have to make sure I can-"
Before silence. Me and Sebastian only glance with a smirk at eachothe before he knocked. Being back on the ground, we stand, holding hands behind us so Ciel wouldn't see when he opens the door. A loud sigh is heard from behind the door after a moment. "Come in.." Luci says. Walking in, Luci is sitting on Ciel's lap. Ciel continuously traces his fingers on her left shoulder.
"Made up, I presume?" Sebastian says. We let go of our hands and enter the room a little closer to Ciel's desk. "Yes." Ciel says. "Take care of her, (Y/N). Okay?" Ciel asks, looking me in the eyes. "It is my duty, as long as you and Sebastian are here as well." I say, nodding to Sebastian briefly.

"In the end, me and Sebastian will each get a meal." I say, winking to Ciel and Luci. They both just look to eachother before Luci's contract mark on her shoulder is more noticeable in the light. A soft glow formed on it, along with one around the edge of Ciel's eyepatch. "For as long as we have a contract my lord," Sebastian says, nodding to Ciel. "the 4 of us have a contract. I, to fufill my master's wish. (Y/N), to fufill Luci's wish of staying happy with Ciel." Sebastian says before turning to me and grabbing my hands. "And our contract of demonic.. Marriage?" He says in confusion. "Yes." I say with a smile.

"Till the day we feast, and forevermore."

Alright, happy? I wasn't going to continue but after comments and private messages I decided to throw a little final tease in. Who knows? If I get inspiration I may just update little tidbit parts here or there. Sort of glances into their futures.
Final common questions asked:
1. Lau and the others have indeed died.
2. You are still consitered part angel. I thought about throwing in a thing about how undertaker said he could see wings on you, but it seems too out of place.
3. Sebastian and you have a contract together to fufull your masters' contracts as a whole. Luci's wish was to be happy with the ones she loved, Ciel, Sebastian and you. While Sebastian is still trying to get out of his ordeal with Ciel.
4. Sebastian reffers to you as "Demi-god" now due to emence power and such.
So! Any questions, opinions, suggestions? Let me know! I would love to hear how this did. Honestly, I started this so long ago that I've lost a lot of intest in keeping it going, so forgive me but all good things much come to an end. I will try to put little mini part in the future, but don't get your hopes up. Hope you all enjoyed and I look forward to what you all have to say.
And RosellaPhantomhive , sorry for putting into a contract XD Go read her Ciel stories!
Bye!