The Horror of Our Love...

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS A LOT OF BLOOD AND GORE AND DEATH. PROCEED TO READ WITH CAUTION.
~Luci's P.O.V.~
Lizzy slammed the phone on the reciver. "NOO! HELP! CIEL!!" I screamed as Claude violently ripped my clothes off me. Alois pulled at my hair and slapped at me. Claude seemed frustrated and slammed his fist down on my leg, as a snapping sound emerged from it i felt pain shoot up my body. I screamed and cryed from the pain and fear of what they were going to do with me. "Ugh. Claude. Do what you wish with her. Whatever it takes for Lizzy to be satisfied with her revenge " Alois grunted as he left the room, his arm around Lizzy. The door slammed and Claude suddenly had a very devilish grin. I shook in fear, my leg turning colors from the effects of the punch, and the broken bone trapped inside it. Claude picked me up and slanmed me onto the matress on the neat by bed. He climbed ontop of me, pinning me down, arms above ny head. He held my arms in one hand with ease, while stroking my face with the other. He traced his fingers down my neck untill reaching my chest. He smiled darkly. He unbuttoned the shirt slowly, with one hand. "No! Please!" I yelped. He seemed to be annoyed by my constant screams and let go of my arms, still on top of me. "Shut it..." he munbled, grabbing a gag from the nightstand and shoveing it into my mouth. He grabbed a rope and tied my arms to the headbord of the bed. My muffed screams filled the room as tears blurred my vision. Claude then proceeded to unbutton my shirt, as i tried to stop his roaming fingers. I heard thumping and yelling from above us, Claude payed no attention. Then just down the hall we hear Lizzy scream loudly. Soon followed by a high pitched scream, whom i assumed to be Alois. Claude stopped as my shirt was fully unbuttoned and a breeze chilled my chest. I wanted more than anything for Claude to get massacred right now. Claude got up and jokingly said "dont go anywhere~" i wimpered as he left. I started to try to move my wrists from the rope, but soon failing and giving up.
"YOU F!&@ A$$HOLE!!!! GIVE HER TO ME NOW!" I heard a familiar voice scream, only it seemed much more violent. I heard. Few more slamms and screams as someone burst into the room, i screamed loudlt in fear. I look to see Ciel running towards the bed to untie me. "(Y/N) GET OVER HERE!" He yelled as he pulled the gag put of my mouth. (Y/N) ran in. "Wha-oh okay." She said as she flipped her hand, the ropes instantly comming undone. "Da hell!?!?" I yelled. "Not the time!" She yelled. Ciel picked me up violently and ran towards the window. (Y/N) motioned with her hands, as the window shattered and she jumped out into the bush. "TOSS HER!" She yelled to Ciel. He, without hesitation, threw me to her, soon jumping out after i was caught. Ciel took me back into his arms, and (Y/N) ran near Ciel to the carriage. I saw Hannah limping towards us, bleeding on various places on her body, but still trying to get to us. We saw one of the triplets bodys being thrown out the window as we heard a chainsaw revving and a sinister cakel ecoing from the room. Soon another Purple haired body was lanched from yet abother shattered window, only this one was thrown much harder. I gasped and tried tk not think of them as people, but only as evil beings. I saw Sebastian and Claude holding eachothers throats and stabbing at eachother as the were falling from the building. "F#@$! SEBASTIAN!" (Y/N) Screamed as she saw him fall. "Master, get in" she said as she flung her arm, moving the carriage towarda us. "Im going to save Sebastian's A$$, ill see you guys at the mabor. Be sure to hide in the celler until we show up, alright?" She said, motioning for Bard and Finny to get them us out of here. (Y/N) suddenly coughed, blood in her hand. "I gotta get back to him NOW." She said, running faster to the broken Trancy manor. The door slanmed as me and Ciel road to the manor. I broke down in tears and hugged Ciel tightly. Ciel cried too as he held me. He tipped my chin up, tears streming down our faces, and kissed me compassionately as all the fear slowly melted from my mind.

~Sebastian's P.O.V.~
I was on top of Claude as i held his throat tightly. I reached for the demon sword in my poket, but found nothing there. I gasped and Claude grinned as he coughed. "You....idiot..." he gasped for breath as he held a demon pocket knife up to my face. (Y/N) ran in and stabbed Claude in the eye, blood shooting all over our faces, as Claudes screams filled our ears. I got off of him as (Y/N) took my position. She pulled the knife put, the eye still on it. She gaghed and pulled it off, it rolling across the floor. She then held the knife up high. "Repent for your sins you F!$_&Tard" she wispered to him as she fprcfully stabbed the knofe into his heart. She immediately stood up as he died, blood pouring from his corpse. She breathed heavily as she wiped.blood from her arms, but leaving it on her face. ".....nice war paint" i said, wiping some of it from her face. "Le...lets...lets go home.." she gasped out, leaning on me. I picked her up and sat her on my shoulder as if she was a kid. "Wait, what about the other Triplet?" She asked as i pushed Claudes corpse with my shoe. "And Alois! And Lizzy!" She asked with a worried face. "Will and Grell are taking care of them, they said he will make sure they get what they deserve..." i said, taking the knofe back and putting it in my pocket. "Let go back home...." i said, as (Y\N) rested her head on mine. I think it may finally be over....

A/N: omfg what monster did i just create. I have been recently plotting how the character will die in this story, and i fianlky just let my mind flow with it, and thsi is the result. I hope you guys enjoyed... ima type a happier chapter next time, i promise.