"All in Due Time"

*Ciel's P. O. V. *
"CIEL! LUCI! FINNY, BARD, MEYRIN, EVERYONE. GET IN HERE NOW ."
I hear Sebastian yell. I grab Luci's wrist and quickly trot down the steps of the manor to see Sebastian laying on the entrance stairs covered in blood and holding his stomach. He started couching into his hand and more blood came out. "What's happening!?" I strictly asked, kneeling to face him. "Where is (Y/N)?" Luci asked, looking panicked next to me. "That's.... What I wanted... To- Argh!" Sebastian said between pants and gasps. Finally he grunted when talking became too hard for him to manage. "You don't know where she is either?!" Finny asked. Sebastian simply shook his head. "She's too far away. You're going to die if she keeps getting taken. " I mumbled. Sebastian slowly managed to stand before grabbing onto Bard and Finny's shoulders. He wiped the blood from his face and flicked it to the ground. Bard suddenly ran back into the manor. "Bard-" before I could finish he simply said "One Second!"
A few moments later he returned, panting "there... There is blood... In the garden" he finally gasped out. Sebastian limped for a moment before breaking into a sprint down the hall. I told Luci to stay while I followed him.

*Sebastian's P. O. V.*
I was in pain. I felt the blood running from my nose even while I ran. I don't care. I'm running. I'm following the trail of blood and flower petals. I keep running and the garden gets closer in sight but it feels like the hallway never ends. The wounds on my stomach ache.
"SEBASTIAN!" I hear Ciel yell just as I burst through the doors of the garden. I frantically look around to see a wheelbarrow of colorful roses and an empty hole near the side of the building. Suddenly I feel something similar to a cramp form on the open slashes on my stomach, causing me to curl up in a ball on the ground. I should have healed by now! What was happening? Is it because I'm too far from (Y/N)?
"Sebastian! What are these wounds from?" Ciel yells, pushing me over onto my back with his foot. ".....Ro-Ronald" is all I could manage to mumble out.
"Ronald?" Ciel managed to say just before I felt the world spin and loss consciousness.

* ????? P. O. V.*
"Well? How did it go?" I asked. Ronald only held the back of his head and glanced around the room. "Weeeellllll..." he mumbled. "Excuse me? Your going to have to speak up if you want to be heard." I said in the calmest tone I could muster. "Welll... We did get her! But, thanks to Undy's little fetish, she knows he's the one who killed her mom. And Sebastian we going after Undertaker, so I distracted him. And he didn't get away un harmed. Though, due to the actions of this one-" Ronald said kicking the passed out undertaker laying on the floor. "He almost killed her." Ronald finished. "I see... Godd@m phycopath lost his mind quicker than we thought. " I mumbled. Ronald started to snicker until I looked up at him, causing him to stop instantly. "So uh.. Boss? You know they are gonna come for her, so... What do we do then? And the shimigami corporation will probably be on our tails any moment as well.. Sooooooo... Then what?"
"All in due time Ronald. All in due time. For now, take care of (Y/N) and pull Undertaker to his senses." I replied. "Uh, can I have one of the gi-"
"-No. Stop putting your work on them. Take care of it yourself" I cut him off. "Fiiinnneee" he groaned, dragging the passed our undertaker away. He drug his body around the corner down the hall. A few moments later I hear him yell from the other room "I don't get paid so I better be getting laid tonight"
I let out a light chuckle.
"I'm sure that can be arranged."

Authors note: Dun dun dunnnnnn
Cliffhanger!
Hehehehe
Comment your ideas on who it maybeeeee!