Liar

*Your P. O. V.*
I woke to a headache pounding on my brain. I slowly opened my eyes to see I was lying in a large bed with a canopy overhead. I slowly managed to lift myself of the pillow and sit up. I remember I saw the undertaker.. With my mother's body.. And then I was knocked out? By.. Some man. Upon looking around the room I noticed my clothes were laying on a chair in the far corner of the room. I was now wearing a sort of Chinese looking dress? I quickly got up and walked to the door, trying to open it. Locked. Great. "About time you woke up." I hear a male voice next to me say. That's the same voice as the guy who knocked me out! I quickly turned around to face the stranger. He was sitting on the window sill, grinning with legs crossed as if he had been there all day. He had blond short hair with brown highlights. He work dark glasses, and a suit. His tie was loosened and the first few buttons on his neck were undone, showing his neckline and collar bones. He wore a rather expensive watch on one wrist, followed by black leather gloves. "Hello again doll face!" He said with an evil grin. "W-who a-" I stuttered out before he cut me off. "If you're about to ask 'who are you?' The answer is Ronald. And how do I know you? That's probably the second question you were gonna ask. I'll just say, I've worked with someone who admires you." Ronald said before jumping off the ledge onto his feet and walking towards me. He grabbed my hands and held them in his grasp tightly before shoving his face inches from mine. "Don't even think of trying to get away. There is a pretty heavy bounty on your hands. There are countless people put there, searching for you. And I think if you just be a good little girl out plan will run smoothly." He said breathing on my cheeks and letting out a deep chuckle. "Won't you be a good girl for daddy?" He whispered to me. "Just say 'yes daddy' an I'll let you go. I won't bother you other than meal times then. But if you say the wrong thing, we might have to punish you. " he mumbled to me. I bit my lip. "Yes... Da-daddy." I reluctantly said. He grinned and kissed my fore head before letting go of my wrists. "That's a good girl. Wasn't so hard, now was it?" He said walking towards the door. "See you at dinner, honey" he said, winking before unlocking walking through the door.
Just when she thought there might be some hope left,
"Click"
She was locked in again. Alone, thankfully.

*Ronald's P.O.V.*
"Weeeeeeeellllllll?" Durit asked across the table from me. "Is our dove finally awake? You spent an awful long time in there~" he pervertedly questioned me. "Yes. She's awake now. I don't suggest you go and creep her out just yet, though." I said, picking up my coffee cup and taking a big chug from it. "Whaaat? You didn't toy with her did you!? That's my job!" He said, slamming his hands on the table. "Calm down" I said. He sat back and started sipping his tea. "I only made her call me daddy.." I mumbled. The viscount spat out his tea. "YOU DID WHAT" he shouted at me. "You did you wouldn't toy with her!" He yelled at me, grabbing my tie.
"Liar" he only said to me with venom in his voice. He released me and stormed out of the room.

*Your P. O. V.*
I paced the floor of the room, staring at my now bare feet hitting the fluffy purple carpet as I walked. I woke up in some black flats but quickly took them off after meeting Ronald.
What am I going to do? I keep getting kidnapped.
Suddenly my nose started bleeding as I felt the pain in my stomach return. "Shh....it.." I gasped out as I collapsed on the floor. I managed to scoot so I could lean my back against the bed. Where is Sebastian? Where is Grell? Or Ciel or Luci or anybody!
I suddenly heard a knock on the door. Is it dinner already? I can't even manage to stand. The door makes a light "click" sound, signaling its unlocked. It soon slowly opens, but my vision is blurred by tears as I hack up blood onto the carpet. "Oh my sweet dove!" The stranger gasped out. He ran to me, practically cradling me. "....Viscount?" I mumbled out. He has to be the viscount. That's the only person I know who speaks that way. Flamboyant and full of nicknames. I saw him wipe blood off my face and the tears from my eyes just before I felt the world turn to black.

*Viscount's P. O. V.*
She finally mumbled out before going limp in my arms "sebas...tian"
That's it. Ive had enough. Im going to kill Ronald. That no good abusive liar. And then, I'm getting rid of Sebastian.
Because (y/n) deserves better.
Better than both of them.
Better than this.
I stormed out of the room, leaving the door open and unlocked.
I'm going to kill Ronald. For her. And if she can escape safely in the process as well? Screw the bosses plan. Screw Ronald. Sh can get out as soon as she comes to. And then
Them Sebastian will be my next target.

Authors note: sorry for the cliffhangers guys. I just like leaving you all in suspence.
Also. I was so close to calling this chapter "daddy" instead of liar.
Ha. Anywho, comment what you think is gonna happen!