The Thread Tied to Us

"Sebastian... Bard returned an hour or so ago, but what about Grell?" Ciel asked him. Sebastian slightly frowned. "I don't know... should i go help?" Sebastian asked Ciel. I sat on the other side ofbthe room, listening intently. Sebastian said im healthy enough to walk around, but he didnt want me doing too much. "Im going to go walk around in the garden... okay?" I said to the two. "W-wait! Have Finny or someone with you.. just incase Alois strike back." Sebastian said in a worried tone. "Alright Crimson~" i chirpped to him, walking out of the room. He smiled as i left to find Finny.
~Sebastian's P.O.V.~
        As (Y/N) left the room, i continued my conversation with the young master. "If i know Grell well enough, i know he is going to be fine. Besides Will is with him-"
"GAH...UGHN.. ER.."
I suddenly grunted on the floor, interupting his sentence. I hacked up blood agian, and my nose started to bleed. "Oh god not agian!" He panicked. "Bard! Meyrin! Go get (Y/N)!" I clenched my chest and breathed heavy. I suddenly blacked out. The last thing i heard was "what the hell...."
~(Y/N) P.O.V.~
I walked with Finny through the complicated garden, discussing nature, foods, and many other random topics. Suddenly i felt a pain in my chest andbstopped walking. "(Y/N)!?!? Are you okay!?!?!" Finny yelled, helping me stand. "(Y/N)!!!! SEBASTIAN IS IN TROUBLE!! YOUNG MASTER TOLD ME TO GET YO- OH BLODDY HELL WHAT NOW!?!?" Bard yelled, helping me stand as well. "Meyrin! I found 'em!" He yelled. I started to faint as Bard and Finny picked me up. "Oh not her too..." i heard Bard say as wverything went black.

~Sebastian's P.O.V.~
I woke up in a bed, in bothing but ne shirt and pants. My tail coat and other belongings were drapped on the near by chair. I looked to the side ofbme to see (Y/N) laying in be next to me. What, why are we in a bed together!?! Did i get drunk or something!?!? I heard the door open as Ciel walked in. "How strange..." he said, wlaking over and standing next to me. I sat up, trying not to wake (Y/N). Grell walked in the room and gasped. "I think we have solved this!" He wisper-yelled. (Y/N) gunted and sat up, realising her surroundings. "Uhh... im sorry, what is going on?" She asked, blushing brightly. I smiled at the way her face was pink. I reached my arm around her, pulling her closer to me. She gasped, clear caught off gard. She leaned into my chest, as we waited for ab explination. "We need to test something, and it requires both of you corporation. Okay?" Ciel said to us. I reached down and grabbed her hand, holding it tight. "What are we going to do?" I asked. Ciel only smirked.
~a few minutes later.~
We srood in the garden, me, (Y/N), Ciel, and Grell. "Now. Grell and I will stand in the middle of the walk way, while you two wilk walk from opposite sides away from each other. "Wh-what?" I asked. "Cooperate" Ciel groweld through his teeth.  "Now, go" he said to us. We all walked to the middle. Me and (Y/N) started to walk away from each other. "I dont understand what this is accomplishing" i yeled to Ciel. Suddenly we both stopped walking. I clenched my chest and started coughing, (Y/N) got on her knees vomiting blood. "Alright you two, try to move back towards each other." Ciel said to us. I walked back to her, crouched over still. She started crawling back to ne as well. The closer we got to eatch other, the more tye pain decreased. She collapsed on the ground as i finally felt good enough to run to her, i sat her up and wiped the blood from her lips. "Finny will have to clean thst blood-vomit abomination later" Ciel said, motioning towards the vomit puddle (Y/N) hacked up a few minutes ago. "See!! I was right!!" Grell said. Jumping up and down. "In your face Phantomhive!!!"
"Thch... so you actually said something smart for once.. big woop."
"Hey no need to be harsh!"
"WILL ONE OF YOU TELL US WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON!?!?" (Y/N) yelled at them, startling everyone. "Why the helk were we bleeding, and vomiting.. and what the hell are you two going on about!?!" She asked abgerly. I wraped my arms around her waist, forcing her to sit on my lap. (On the ground) "Well, i dont know if your "beloved" told you or not, but every since you were kidnapped, he started hacking up blood and haveing nose bleeds and blood was comming out of him in many ways.. it was disgusting. Anyway, theb it happened to not only him, but you too when you got far away from him agian. Grell had the idea that maybe it was because you two werent together.  As if there was a thread tied to you two. And, you two just proved him right. What does this mean? We dont exactly know.. but you two need to be near each other at all times now i guess.... ew" Ciel said to us. I looked down at (Y/N), she looked to be in shock. My heart was beating faster now. "I think it would be best if you two shared a room now..." Ciel said, smirking at us. I blushed brightly. I reached down and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and squeezed it. "What do you say darling?" I said to her. "I-I-i..." she stuttered out. She let out a deep breath and nodded. I smiled, picking her up bridal style. "But- we must go to my study to discuss this. Lau and a few other guests of mine have come over to discus this... " Ciel said, walking back towards the mannor. This should be fun...