When are we going to tell them?

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

        I stood in my study paceing the floor. I heard a soft knock on the door, and replied with a quiet "come in." The door opened and Luci walked in. She shut the door behind her and stood a moment, watching me. "Master, please stop paceing. You'll wear out the carpet." I stoped and looked at her. I sighed and walked to the couch and layed back. Luci sat down next to me. We sat in silence a moment untill Luci decided to breack the ice. "When are we going to tell them?" She asks, her hands slightly shaking. I take her hands into mine and look at her face. She was looking down. I reach up and slightly move her face by her chin. She looks at me with her beautiful grey sparkling eyes. "We will tell them when we can assure that (Y/N) is home and safe." I smile to her, and she slightly frowns. "I dont know how long i can hide such a thing from everybody. I dont like having secorets." She said, looking towards the window a moment. I moved her chin back to me. I slowly moved towards her , longing for her soft lips once agian. Our lips met, and we kissed for a few minnets, as i brushed my hand through her soft hair. We finally broke the kiss for air, and rested agenst eachother's foreheads. "We will tell them soon enough my dear." I say, trying to calm her nerves. "This is the thrird time though..." She said, sadness in her voice. She's right though, this wasnt the first time we kissed. The first time was in her room right before (Y/N) got kidnapped. The second, in the carrage.
~Flash back to the first kiss~
        I stood in my study, thinking about confessing to Luci. How whould i do it? When? I almost did at the ball when i danced with her. Ill do it right now. I dont care if i horribly mess it up, im doing this. I walked down the long hall to her door. I saw (Y/N) run by, crying as she went into her room and slammed the door. I guess she is still fighting with Sebastian. I dont understand those two. Especilly her. She could be a demon or god knows what else, and she is also a girl. i can never understand girls. I finally reached the door, and knocked on it. "Come in" i heard from the inside. I opend up to see her doing the last button on her chef uniform. I slightly blushed a moment, thinking about her exposed body. Wait what am i saying? Clean thoughts Ciel.. clean thoughts... "Oh Young Master hello" She said, as if caught off gard. She grabbed her apron and started to tie it behind her before messing up and undoing it. I walked over and grabbed the strings. "Allow me" i said, starting to tie it. Ive seen Sebastian do this a thousand times. I tied what looked like a decent bow and she turned to me and smiled. "Thank you" She said, walking back to the closet and putting up the outfit she had on when meeting Grell. "what did you want to talk about?" She said as she looked to me. I looked away as i felt heat on my cheaks. "I-i uh..wanted to tell you something..." Luci smiled and blushed. "I need to tell you something too." She said, awkwardly fiddling with the hem of her apron. "How about we both say it at the same time?" I asked, my hands shaking. "Alright." She said, taking a deep breath.
        "I like you." We both said in unison. My eyes grew with shock, and we both looked away from each other. I finally made a bold move and crashed my lips onto her, catching her off gard. She was tense, but soon kissed me back. we kissed for a long time untill we heard (Y/N) scream and glass shater. We broke the kiss and ran to (Y/N)'s room and burst in the door. Three Triplets layed dead on the ground and (Y/N) was nowhere in site. Luci fell on the ground and cried. Funny, after the best moment of her life, then came the worst.

~The second Kiss~
        We sat in the carrage in scilence after Sebastian hurt Grell. Luci helped with Grells wounds untill Sebastian shut the door. She stopped and Grell moved away from us. When (Y/N) and Grell hugged, Lucia also leaned on me. She leaned over and our lips met for the second time. (Y/N) seemed to be too busy with Grell to notice, making it perfect for us.