WORKING AT THE MANOR?!?!

"oh-" Sebastian said as he turned to me and Luci "would you two like to work at the manor?" oh my dear god. did he just say what i think he just said???? "i talked it over with young master, we could use another maid and maybe a new chef to help out bardroy..." i saw Luci's eyes light up at the sound of her being a chef. "i-i umm.....wow i don-" Luci cut me off "OF CORSE WE WILL WORK FOR YOU!!!! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!" chia said with so much excitement in her voice. ive never seen her get this excited about anything really. "you might want to think about it a little whil-" Luci was about to cut Sebastian off but he held a hand to her mouth "please let me finsh miss" she noded. "you might want to think about it a little while because in would mean you would have to close your floral shop." oh crap, i didnt even think of that.... chia's ecitement faded from her face fast. she replyed with a simple "oh" i cant imagen closeing the shop....but its not like we got much bisness anyway..... "we wil have to think about it, we'll talk it over." i said, answering for Luci. "alright, please give us a call or come by the manor when you have an answer" Sebastian said as he leaned down to wisper in my ear "till then, i shall see you my love" oh how i love to hear those words and feel his hot breath on my ear once agian. he then kissed my cheak and got back into the carage and drove off. me and chia looked at each other "i think were gonna have to close the flower shop" Luci said as she looked at me with a serious expresshion. we went in my house to talk it over with my mom and each other. we finally came to the conculesion that we needed to take there offer and close the shop. it could be a new adventure as my mom put it. we told her about what happend between me and Sebastian, and surpriseingly, she was okay with it!

        I was going through my purse that night, and a picece of paper fell out. Luci looked over and picked it up. I saw her eyes light up with joy. "(Y/N)!!!!! LOOK!!!!" she said as she handed it over to me. "well ill be darned.." i said as i did a double take. It had sebastian's phone number and his signature on it. My mom walked in the room. "what are you too freaking out over this time?" Luci snached the paper out of my hand, neraly ripping it, and handed it to my mom. I covered my face from embarassment. I peaked though my fingers at my mom, she had a evil sorta grin on her face. "Well, well, well...seems lover-boy gave you his number..." i heard Luci laughing behind me. "(Y/N)" my mom said holding my face up."first thing tomorrow morning, call him, for 2 reasons. 1, to tell him that your accepting the job, and 2, that boy is clearly head over heels for you, and you are too." I looked at her a moment "How do you know hes 'head over heels' for me?" she smirked and held up the paper and pointed to the corner. "this" it had a little heart scribled onto the paper. I hid my face agian, i was clearly blushing... Luci laughed even harder behind me, as did my mom.

~The next morning~
        I woke up early in the morning. I couldnt sleep, i was too excited to see Sebastian agian. Last night after i changed, Luci took the dress i borrowed from her and went home. This morning i have to get ready and go to her house to use her phone. My mom was awake on her bed eating some cereal. "Morning love-struck" my mom said with the biggest grin. "MOM!!!!" i growled at her. She giggled as i got my breakfast. When i finished i got my purse and told my mom one last thing: "Went we hear from Sebastian and Ciel, ill come back and tell you what they said."
        I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I finaly reached Luci's house, and i saw her in the window as she looked over at me. Once she saw me i saw her get up and run. a few moments later the door swung open and she hugged me. We went over to her phone and i pulled out the slip of paper. she dialed the number and handed me the phone. My hands were shaking as it rang. finally someone picked up, and i heard his charming voice agian. "Hello, This is the Phantomhive Mannor" Luci's head was agents theother side of the phone as she tryed to listen to the conversation. "Hello Sebastian, its (Y/N) and Luci" you said as Luci said Hi in the background. "Oh, why hello my darling...and Luci" Sebastian said a bit awkward at the end. Luci giggled "Have you made your decison?" Sebastian asked with a hopeful tone in his voice. "Yes. We are going to sell the Floral Shop, we would love to come work for you." I say with a bit too much happiness in my voice. "Oh thats amazing to hear!" i could tell he was excited. "Could you stop by today so we can give you a tour and tell you what you wil be doing?" I gave Luci a thumbs up. "Ofcorse!!! we are gonna stop my my house before we come though, is that ok?" i hear a small gasp "Oh my, how rude of me, may i drive you two? its almost a mile walk here!" Luci nodded fast "Oh yes, that would be lovely!" Sebastian let out a small sigh "Alright, whats the adress?"

~Ciel's P.O.V.~
        I hear the phone ring as Sebastian leves the room to go pick it up. He gets the fun job...I dont want to sit here and sort papers forever, thats it. I snuck down the hall to where the phone is, and peaked my head in. Sebastian picked the phone up and said the normal boring introduction with a normal boring tone, as he stood stiff as a bored....he looked a bit like Claude... "Hello Sebastian, its (Y/N) and Luci" i hear though the phone. Sebastian sudenly relaxed his sholders and leaned agent the banester, i heard much more emotion in his voice as he said "Oh, why hello my darling...and Luci" *Facepalm* Wow. He just did that.
        When the call ended Sebastian gave out a sorta Love-struck sigh. he straitened his Coat and as he started to turn around i spoke. "Smooth." He jummped. "Errr... you little bra- *clears throut* i mean Young Master, what are you doing?" i smirked "You got it bad......" i laughed as he looked at me with a cocky expression "oh yeah? well, what about you and miss Luci?" I shot him a dirty look. "Th-thats Per-p-postris.....becideds...I have Elisabet-" He cut me off "Bull crap. You know you hate her. your marrying her by force. ive seen how you look at her, and ive seen how you feel about her." He said as his eyes glowed. "W-what do you mean you've 'seen' how i feel?" Sebastian smirked "I can see souls, remeber?" he said as he licked his lips. Dear god, i feel as if ive been violated... "does that mean you've seen (Y/N) and Luci's souls?" He looked at me as if he was caught off gard. "yes, i have, why?" I looked away for a moment. "ill tell you later, dont you have a few girls to pick up?" He stuffened agian "I almost forgot!" with that, he ran down the hall in a hurry.....Why did i have to make a contract with this demon? why not a different one? *sigh* i left and went back to doing my papers in my study untill the girls arived.