The End..

Here we are. 

Standing in front a tall building. I feel the beating of my heart hitting again and again in the pit of my chest as if trying to break out and escape. Sebastian stood behind me. holding the rope that tied my hands together and giding me towards the building. Reluctantly, I walked to what felt like the place where my heart would soon stop.
If I only knew what was to come.

            Before I knew it Grell was standing before us, hair pulled back and a cliboard in hand. His gleaming red attired stood out strongly in comparison to the black and white suits of the other busy reapers in the office. At the time I wasn't so focused on the office as I should have been. My mind was.. clouded. I only had questions and anger filling my mind. 

Grell guided us to a closed off room. It was dark. The gray walls reflected the dryness of the dull, single candle lit-lamp shining in the corner of the room. We approtched a long black table with piles of papers on top. Me and Sebastian stopped and stared at them. Neither of us moced to grab them for further inspection.

"We-'ll--" Ciel stuttered our from the doorway. "We'll stay out here and watch from the window." Ciel said, gripping Luci's hand tightly. "Okay, my lord." Sebastian simply replied as he pulled ou a chair for me. The door shut as we were ready to wait in suspense. We took our seats in the creaky wooden chairs. Breaking the silence of the dusty room, "Kitten," Sebastian started to coo at me. "I cant untie your arms until 'he' comes in here; when I do, I want you to hold my hand and dknt let go until I say so, alright?" I glanced at him in the chair next to me. I simply nodded before looking back at the ground. Before I knew it, Sebastian grabbed my chin and turned it back to face him. Our noses almoat touching. "I'm here for you. If he so much as scoffs at you, with your command I will slaughter him without a second thought." I looked into sebastian's eyes. "Everything is going to be fine." He said. "Okay.." I simply reply, almost smiling. Sebastian gives me a quick peck on the lips before letting go of my chin, and putting his arm around the back of my chair.

After what felt like ten centuries later, Grell came whipping down the hallway and swung open the door. "He's here!" Grell said in his flamboyant voice, announcing the criminal as if hes some prince at a ball.
Undertaker slowly walked behind him, a black straight jacket covered in buckles and chains restricted his body. His hair had been chopped off, and what was left was braided into a little ponytail on the back of his head. He dragged his feet while he walked, granted, because his shoes were made entirely of steel. Grell held onto one of the many chains adorning his chest and dragged him into the room, shutting the door behind him. Grell sat him down and started to chain him to the chair and table. Though we had simple wooden seats, the Undertaker's seat was made of some metal of sorts.
When Grell finished tying him down, he walked towards the door and turned to us before opening it,
"If he gets cocky, tell one of us and we can straighten him out." Grell said, winking to me. "Will do." Sebastian replied, clearly anxious to start. With a nod the redhead flew out the door, locking it behind him. Ciel and Luci watched from the window. I wonder how much the can hear?
Sebastian quickly stood and whispered for me to stand. When I did, he kneeled behind me and undtied the ropes on my wrists. "Ohohohooo. I'm not the only one being restricted." Undertaker mocked across the table. As the ropes dropped we reclaimed our seats and Sebastian grabbed my hand under the table. Occasionally squeesing it or rubbing it gently with his thumb. Then, I picked up the folder and documents. It read dofferent news lines and criminal reports such as "masochist missing," "Narcissist leads to missing dead body, culprit on the run" and "missing and found; the narcissistic crime that has police stumped."
Most of the articles contained reports from basic police. Of corse they are stumped, they dont even know what shimigamis, demons, and angels are! "We can't sit in silence a dayyy." Undertaker said. "Why." I quickly replied. The one question that's been on my mind. "Well I got places to be. Its pudding day." Undertaker said, his lips curling into a grin. "No." I said, slamming my hand on the table. "Why." I repeated. I glared into his eyes.  "Why. Why why why. Why did you kill her? Why her? Why did you betray us? Why did you save me if you were going to bail and kill my own mother? What happened? What happened to being the only person left in my childhood I could trust?"

".....Why?" I finally said, trying not to break down in tears. Chocking back feelings, Sebastian started to sooth me with a quick squeeze of my hand. "My my. You've had that bottled up for a while." The freak before us said before a chuckle of his slipped out.
"I was approached, not long after saving youuu." He said, drawing out words. "By a tall dark and handsome man. Though, his question was not fkr marriage, but for a deal."
Lau.
"We gathered all the people who were willing; the people who knew you. Me, Druitt, and a Mr. Ronald Knox. And, Lau of course." He said, munbmed towards the end.
"I know what your gonna ask; why? Well, Lau had plans for you. Your quite the rare thing. A pretty, young girl with demon powers? What a gal!" Undertaker said, a perverted look on his face. "And the fact you made a demon fall for you, double wow!" Undertaker smirks to Sebastian this time. I look away to Sebastian with a face of disgust. If looks could kill, the face Sebastian was making at undertaker would kill him on the spot. "I don't know each person's individual wants, but I wanted your mother. Druitt wanted you for.. Known reasons. Lau probably wanted you for prostitution or a secret weapon. Maybe even just to lure Sebastian. Ronakd however, I dont know. He didnt really say much. I think he was just in it for the hookers at Lau's shop."
I leaned back in my chair. "I.." I started to stutter out, feelingthe tears forming in my eyes again. "I'm never going to get her back! Do you realize that?!" I yell, tears pooling out of my eyes.  Sebastian lets go of my hand and holds it with the other, placing the original hand around me to pull me next to him. I continue to sob, shaking viollently. I don't dare look up at Undertaker. "I'm sorry, but I'm not. He mumbles. "I did what I wanted and I wont take that back."
Sebastian whispered to me "do we think we have our answers?"
I sat. And I thought. "Yes." I finally mumbled. "Step outside for a moment then my love." Sebastian said. As I started to stand he whispered one more thing. "And, darling, I wouldnt advise you to watch through the window." He finally said, letting go of my hand. Grell unlocked the door and let me out, shutting and locking it immediately after. Luci and Ciel came to me and asked what happened.

Before I knew it Grell, Will, and about 3 other reapers were running past us and into the room. I turned to look in the window to see undertaker, still chain to his chair, flipped to the ground covered in bruises and coughing up blood. Sebastian was standing above him with blood on his fists and shoes. The reapers grabbed Sebastian and pulled him away from the nearly unconscious Undertaker. I ran into the room. "SEBASTIAN!"
He looked over to me and I saw his eyes return to normal. "Darling," he started. He motioned for the reapers to let go, but they refused. I looked to grell, pleading with my eyes. After a moments hesitation he motioned for the others to release. Sebastian ran to me and hugged me tightly. "Its alright now" he said, shushing me.
Upon walking out the building, I held Sebastian's hand tightly. "I..." I stared out. Sebasrin and I stopped walking. Ciel and Luci decided to wait for us in the carriage. Before I coukd finish my statement a tall man in a Japanese cloak started walking towards us from the other side of the walkway. Sebastian stepped infront of me as a shield. "Whatever you want to tell me, it has to wait." Sebastian mumbled to me. The man took of the hood of his cloak, continueing to approach.

Lau.

I gasped loudly. "We saw you die." Sebastian said to him. "You thought you did." He simply replied, pulling a sword from his hip.
"Seb-" I started before he started to shush me.
"SEBASTIAN!" I finally yelled, capturing the attention of both men.
"ENOUGH OF THIS!" I said, out stretching my hand and stopping the man before us. "Did you just.. Stop..time?" Sebastian said, barly getting the words out.
"I DONT KNOW, AND I DONT CARE. MAKE ME A DEMON."
With those words from my mouth, Sebastian stopped, and it felt like the world stopped with it.Not just time wise. Our worlds stopped. "Are you sure?" Sebastian asked in the calmest voice ice ever heard. "Yes! I'm tired of the kidnapping, the fighting, the fear. Being tied up and locked in a glass dome?! I'm done! Make me a demon. I could protect myself! People would stop trying to mess with me!" The shaking of my hands as I yekled to Sebastian was making me more worked up than ever. "We would be together for the end of time. We would have to worry about our noses bleeding if we are ripped appart.
Like.... Eternal marriage."
Sebastian grabbed me and kissed me passionatly. Time has stopped, we could be with eachothe however we want.
As our lips parted, I said my final words, and Sebastian muttered the last words I heard before becoming forever bound to him.
"I want to be in love with you forever."

"As you wish."