Chapter 26 ♥ We'll Be Fine

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

p.s. NO FLASHBACK THIS CHAPTER

************

♥Money's POV

Later That Night

************

"You know you really not shit." I said calmly not wanting to show how mad I really am.

"Meela-" I cut him off.

"They told me you'd do this shit. I never fuckin listen. You make shit sound so good that I never listen to nobody else." I kept going picking my stuff up along the way.

"Don't be mad aight, it's not like last time." he tried to plead his case.

"What's it like then huh?!" I said finally raising my voice. "Before you came back I was on my shit. My mind was on my chips and nothing else fuckin mattered."

He turned me around and slammed me roughly into the door, fingers tips leaving their traces on my skin.

"So what the fuck are you saying." I looked away from him.

"I'm saying fuck everything that's happened bewteen me and you." I bit my bottom lip staring into his eyes. I let my hand trail from his neck down to his chest feeling his tense muscles relax under my finger tips. "Its not worth the push anymore."

He leaned down and kissed my lips gently taking the weight of the world off of my shoulders if only for the moment.  "I can make it worth it."

"No you can't. Enjoy your trip." I turned around opening the door to let myself out.

I felt his eyes on me as I walked to the car. I opened the passenger door , looking at him for only a split second. The amount of betrayal in his eyes was enough to make me me flinch. I closed the door scooting back as far into the seat as I could letting the tent on the windows be my shield.

"You good?" he said pulling off.

"Yea Meeko, I'm good."

~Recap : Back at the Club~

I went to walk away but he pulled me back.

"That's not how shit works baby." He ran his hand down the side of my face. "I can double the money back that I just lost in there with one phone call, but if I lose you... if I lose you, I can't get you back. So what's this money really worth to you?"

I was about to respond when gun shots rang out through the entire club.

"Fuck." I heard him say as we both reached for our guns. People were running in every direction screaming as gun shots kept going.

I didn't bother going back for Noelle and Nay knowing that they left as soon as they hit the lick.

He held my hand tightly as we ran through the crowd looking for the nearest exit.

Somewhere in the back of my mind my conscious was fighting for my attention... Trying to tell me that I knew what the reason behind the gun shots was but I did my best to block it out.

"Over here Meela." he pulled me towards a down the stairs towards a door.

We ran through and out of the door and to his car the entire time hearing footsteps echo behind us.

They had on black masks, two of them.

"Two birds, one stone." was all I heard one of the boys say before things went blank.