Chapter 33 ♥ From A Perspective

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡

The Twins Are In The Multi Media♥♥

********

~Flashback~

♥Hassans POV

"Hassan, I'm going to the store, you want something?" she asked walking into the living out of my room to put her shoes on. Everybody, me, Jet, and K.O., stopped what we was doing to look at her,but she was oblivious to the attention that she got on a daily.

"A blunt," she looked up from tying her shoelace to mug me but it only made her more beautiful.

"I meant some juice, chips or somethin'?" she ignored everybody else in the room like it was only me and her, and I hate to admit it, but I feel like I've trained her to do that.

"Then nah I'm good, but here," I pulled a twenty out of my pocket and she walked across the room to come get it. I held it out for her, but snatched it back when she reached for it, making her fall into my lap "Hurry up and come back, aight?I don't want you out there by yo self,and if you not back in ten minutes I'm comin to get you."  she nodded hesitantly.

"Thank you." She kissed the side of my face smiling shyly before left out, shutting the door behind her.

"She bad man, what's 'er name?" Meeko said cutting the Xbox back on.

"Don't trip, she ain't none a yo concern." the game came back on the screen and Jet stayed quiet. He knows better than anybody not to question me about my girl. I keep her put up for a reason.

He laughed "Why you buggin' B? I just asked her-"

"And I told yo bitch ass it aint none of yo fuckin business. You can shut the fuck up about it or you can bounce my nigga, choose one." Meela walked back through the door five minutes later, with a bag in her hand. She looked around the room weirdly, probably feeling the tension in the air. She walked across the room never taking her eyes from the floor before came and sat down in my lap.

"Here's your change," she pulled the left over money out of her pocket.

"Nah, keep that...Whatchu get me though?" I took the bag out of her hands looking through it.

"But you said you didn't-"

"I know, I'm just messin with you ma, chill." She sat back finally taking notice of everybody else in the room.

"What's up Meels?" Jet said, she didn't reply, but instead smiled, she knew better than to hold a conversation.

"I gotta get home," she said quietly looking in my eyes. My heart dropped a little bit, I was hoping that I would have her to myself tonight.

"Aight, meet me at our spot tonight, it's something I gotta tell you."

~End Of Flashback~

********

My first night in Jamaica he said "By the time you leave from out here, you not gone need me anymore."

********

♥Money's POV

"Tell me what I gotta do to please you sweetheart, anything you say I'll do...I just want to see you happy." guns littered the floor, riffles, nines, p09's, everything... It was money, so much that it poured off of the bed and onto the floor like a waterfall, it was beautiful, a fantasy.