Chapter 16 ♥ Infidelity

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE FEEDBACK AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY Anonymously Yours !!!!

**********

~Flashback~

I walked out of school and saw Hassan leaned against a wall with some rat all in his face. I haven't seen him in like a week and when I do he's with some girl so I just continued walking like I didn't see him.

"Meela!" I kept walking even when I heard his steps behind mine.

"What?" I said bluntly

"Fuck you mean what? I haven't seen you in-" I cut him off

I turned around and looked into his eyes "Don't you dare try to make it seem like I'm at fault here, aight?... you've either been working or fucking around wit some bitch , so it's your fucking fault!" I turned back around and kept walking.

"And then you get tired of those hoes or you need to vent and you come back to me. I'm not-" I stopped in my tracks realizing what I just said, he always comes back to me.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist sitting his head on my shoulder.

"You're more important, I was wrong, and I'm sorry... but you should know this, imma always come back to you."

~End Of Flashback~

♥Money's POV

"All niggas like chocolate," he laughed

When I looked around I saw something that made me reconsider a lot of shit. The hoe was kissing him all over his neck, and he let her.

"I need a minute," I stood

"Don't do anything stupid MeeMee," Ryan said

"Of course not." I made eye contact with Hassan and he smiled, so I smiled back, I can't even be mad.

All that I did was walk away. I refuse to do some immature petty shit so that he can be satisfied.

I walked into the empty bathroom and straight to the mirror and began to run my fingers through my curls.

It didn't surprise me when the door opened and he walked in with a smile on his face.

"Baby, hasn't any one ever told you it's rude to walk out on company?" I turned around and sat on the sinks watching as he smirked.

"Who's the bitch?" I raised an eyebrow while he walked closer.

"Mee, you know I've never been good wit names." He spread my legs apart and stood between them "Why? you upset?" I smiled running my hand over his chest before letting it rest on the back of his neck

"Nah, I'm not mad that you brought the bitch , we not together, you can do whatever the fuck you please. I'm mad that the only reason why you brought her was because you want to hurt me," My smile never faltered just like when I'm working.

"But when you all in the next nigga face that don't mean shit huh?"

"It doesn't as a matter of fact." My smile finally dropped "You fucked her huh?" I narrowed my eyes at him but he just laughed.

"You try to make me feel guilty for just talking to a nigga when you know damn well I'm not the only one you been fucking wit since you got back... fuck outta here," I pushed him away from me and got off the sink.

I started walking towards the door but he stopped me

"Man, don't act like you give a fuck. As long as I'm there when you need me it don't matter." that hurt

"So when you was sittin' in my face tellin' me you love me and shit, it was a game then?"

"I'm not a little ass boy. When I told you I love you, I meant that shit." He was no longer smiling

"And because you love me I'm supposed to be okay with you fucking around?"

"Man don't come at me wit that shit, you ain't no better."

"You know what? You right. I should just go,"

I went to open the door but he grabbed me and turned me back to him. He put his hand behind my neck and pulled me to him roughly.

He bit my bottom lip and I didn't hesitate to give him entrance.

He pulled away but he kept my bottom lip between his teeth not letting go completely. My lip was pulled into his mouth and he ran his tongue over it before he released it.

"So we're gonna play this game?" He ran his thumb across my lip

"I guess so Hassan,"

He held onto to my waist so tight that I could feel his finger tips leaving marks on my skin.

"Baby just in case you didn't know, I play for keeps... Have fun while you can because when it's official, you not goin no where." He left one last heavy kiss on my lips.

"I want you to myself. When we get shit right, I want you untouched aight?" I nodded without thinking and just like always, he was gone.

*********

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY Anonymously Yours AND LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!!