Chapter 29 ♥ Feel It In The Air

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

*************

"Shoot for the moon if you miss, you still amongst those stars ....

Can you feel it, can you feel it floating?

Without picture quoting, scriptures from revelation

Talk shit and got the devil waiting

Body get stiff, so levitate

Why do I speak blasphemy?

Knowing one day that he'll ask for me

Ask for my sins....

I can feel it in the air"

♥Ace's POV

Kingston Jamaica has the highest crime rate in Jamaica. Drugs, prostitution, murder... it all sounds dangerous, but out here it's just night life, and it keep money in the pockets of my Tru Religions.

I sat back up above one of the night clubs that we run out here. The yardie had the spot sowed up tight. I watched junkies go into the private rooms for a quick fix, old heads and youngin's flexin' waiting for some pathetic bitch to fall into they trap so they won't have to sleep alone tonight... but all I saw was , currency, dough, and more money. I get paid for niggas breathin' in this bitch and they don't even know it.

My choice of the night was stood behind me rubbing my shoulders "You ready to get out of here yet daddy?" she said in my ear and I assumed it was supposed to be attractive.

I smirked and turned around in my chair "Ayo, Mannie, let me see you for a minute man." my little man came from the to where I was and stood there patiently as taught.

"I'm not feelin' this one." I directed to Mannie "You dismissed lil ma." I turned back around not even watching as Mannie pulled the girl out of the room.

I've always been sure of myself and what I want and ain't shit changed, shorty was not on my to do list. I ain't gone lie and say she wasn't bad, but once you had the best all these other hoes is garbage. I ain't never been a feen for a island bitch, cause it's nothin like a bad ass project chick wit a head on her shoulders... that's what I want, what I need.

Sometimes I think about if I'm too far in this game... or if she is.... I just pray it's not far enough for saving.

"My boy." I turned around seeing the only man who I've ever worked for enter the room ... my dad. I didn't bother greeting him, it wouldn't move him either way so I just nodded. "Tell me when you gonna have a baby, I need a grandson to take over one day, God knows you can't stay in one place for too long."

"I don't want no kids right now man... can't bring a child into this shit, and even if I did, this not the kind of future I want for my kids." I looked at him, stand at around 6'0 where me and Jet both 6'2, his eyes are damn near black from the all the rum in his system. He's a evil muthafucka, couldn't tell you what love was cause he never experienced the shit himself. Cold to everybody, would kill his own mama if she owed 'em five dollas. He ain't shit, but he's the only father I've ever known.

"What's wrong with this life? You and your brother have the best of everything. Money, cars, clothes, beautiful women by the fucking dozen, I've given you everything." that hit a nerve.

"You ain't give me or Jamero shit B, I'm a grown ass man, and I been grown since I was ten years old, so you can fuck outta here wit that silver platter bull shit."  I stood up looking him dead in his eyes "And when I do have a kid," the thought of a little Meela runnin around crossed my mind for a minute "I'm not gone leave 'em by they lonesome cause I don't know how to man up and handle my business." my shoulder bumped into his as I made my way to the door.

Mannie opened it for me, the whole time he didn't say shit, these niggas know better than to get between the two of us when we beefin "By the way son, about what we discussed, it's been done, so when you get back to Brooklyn everything should be smooth." I acted unfazed by his words until I got out in the hall with Mannie to my left and a couple other niggas from the yardie behind me.

"Get surveillance on the beach house by the end of the night. I don't want anybody coming in or out... I got something important bein flown in."

♥Money's POV

~Flashback~

"What would love make you do?" I asked him as he weighed white substance on the scale.

He looked at me and smirked before he looked back at what he was doing "Love would make me go harder in these streets so that I could take care of who I love. Love a make a nigga like me put my pride to the side. Its simple to say you love somebody but real love will make you put that shit into action."

I nodded even though I know he wasn't looking at me "How do you know what love is?"

"Love is when you can look somebody in the eye, money low, it ain't shit in the fridge, on ya bummiest day, and not want to be anywhere else in the world... cause your home is where the heart is."

~End Of Flashback~

"Ease up on ya grip ma," I heard as I let off a full round, emptying the bullets in my cz p09 before picking up a different gun aiming it at the paper target.

"You stressin' the trigger too much." Meeko came up behind me easing my finger off of the trigger a little bit.

"I know how to hold my own shit!" I snapped putting the gun down. Everybody stopped what they were doing, smoking, drinking, talking shit, to see what was wrong.

"Damn Money, fuck is up witchu?" they all looked waiting for my answer. I looked at all of their faces, I used to trust them... mistake number one.

"Nothin' I'm straight." I went to put on my jacket at the same time picking up my phone "Speak."

"I know we never talked about why I really had to come out here, but how you feel about me sending you a plane ticket?" they all had their eyes on ne while I was on the phone making me uneasy.

"You know I can't do that." it was a feeling in the air, a feeling you get telling somethings not right.

"You feel safe right now baby girl?" my breathing was even but I could feel my heart beat in my ears "I know you don't, I can hear it in your voice."

"I can hold my own baby boy," I played the tough role but hearing his voice after almost a week was beyond comforting.

"Look, Meela, love, baby... it's some shit about to go down out there, I really don't want you in the mix. I need you to get on a fuckin plane tonight."

"No, I-"

"Fuckin listen to me B! I want you on that fuckin plane in two hours, don't make me fuckin come out there." and the line went dead.

***********

"Can I get a round trip ticket please?" I asked the man eye balling me

"Where to miss?"

"Kingston, Jamaica"

***********

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK