Chapter 22 ♥ $HOTTA$

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND IF YOU HAVE TIME CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY Anonymously Yours AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ♥♥♥♥♥

*************

"Shotta" - Word generated in Jamaica. A person who doesn't need to be in a crew or run with nobody. Handles business by himself or has people working for him. Deals with drugs, murder, or other forms of illegal money making. Someone needs to be killed they will be, woman, child, or even police.

***********  

♥Money's POV

We walked into his house and I stayed close to the door.

"So, are you gonna drop me back off at my car or?"

"Most definitely. Right after you tell me the truth." I leaned against the wall and tilted my head back closing my eyes.

"I really don't have to tell you shit if we gone be real. It doesn't concern you so why does it matter?"

"To be so fuckin' beautiful and intelligent you act real stupid sometimes." He walked closer to me. "Everything you fucking do concerns me!" I flinched at his tone and when he saw my reaction to his actions he visibly relaxed. When he tried to touch me I flinched but I didn't shy away from his touch.

"Look I'm sorry aight? Just... I need you to tell me... please?" I dropped eye contact already knowing that I can't look him in the eyes when I tell him this.

"One night I was out with Trey and Ryan on a lick and we got separated. I ended up in this dark alley in midtown... I didn't know my way around back then." I shook my head.

"This man he came out of no where... He was drunk and he, he uhm, tried to touch me. I was so tired and scared. I didn't know what to do, who to scream for. No one was there but me and him. I can still remember the smell of the alcohol that was on his breath." I could feel Hassan staring at me and I could also see his muscles tense but I still couldn't look him in the eyes.

"I begged him to stop, but he didn't listen." I looked up into his eyes "He gave me the scar." I pulled my hair over my shoulder and titled my head to the side making the dark scar that goes from the back to the base of my neck visible to his eyes. When he ran the tips of his fingers over it I shivered at his touch.

"But he didn't-.... So somebody was there Meela. Who?" I backed as far as I could into the wall wanting to create as much distance between the two of us not knowing what his reaction would be.

"Jet." I said barely above a whisper.

"Fuck did you just say?" the venom in voice went anything but unnoticed.

"I said Jet. Jet was there." He punched the wall next to my head leaving a large dent in it and making me jump.

"Imma fucking kill this nigga!" He started pacing in the living room.

"Hassan, calm down alright? it's not what you think."

"It's not what I think? Then what the fuck is it, huh?!" I closed my eyes when I heard glass shatter already knowing that he just knocked over the table.

When I opened them it was glass all over the living room floor and he was still pacing.

"He helped me Hassan." I have a feeling that he's not mad because Jet was there, but because he wasn't the one who saved me.

"That's why.... that's why you do what you do for that nigga? He made you do it huh?... You don't owe that nigga shit!" I know that his trigger finger is itching but I refuse to be the reason why his brother's blood is on his hands, I can't have that on my conscious