Chapter 18 ♥ I'm A Coke Boy, Baby.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND IF YOU HAVE TIME CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY Anonymously Yours AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ♥♥♥♥♥

*************

♥Ace's POV

"Whatever the fuck yo name is, get the fuck up, you gotta bounce," I shook the hoes shoulder that I found on my couch, truth be told, I'on even know how lil ma got here.

She started groaning and shit, I don't have time for that shit like for real.

"Bitch you got until I take a shower to be out mah fuckin house, try me if you want!" I walked into my bathroom hearing her trying to hurry the fuck up and get out

********

Imma coke boy at heart so I always keep a fresh pair a whites on my feet, Jamaica didn't take the BK out of a nigga.

I threw on my HBA hoodie and put on my rolex and thick hold link chain before I grabbed my keys and some money leaving my house goin to check up somebody that probably really don't wanna see me right now, my island girl.

♥Money's POV

"Jay back up aight? I'm not fuckin wit you," I said annoyed. I hate when niggas who have no chance are persistent.

He continued to try and spit game while I just focused on getting out of the this fucking school. I couldn't find Nay and Noelle so I was already mad and Jays bitch ass isn't helping.

"I'm grown out here lil ma, I could show you some things." I almost choked on my own spit.

I pushed the door open to exit the school but when I did my eyes met HIS from across the parking lot. I rolled my eyes, every nigga that I don't want to deal with today is popping up outta no where.

"Jay give it up, it's not happening," the fact that Hassan is even here has increased my attitude one hundred times more.

"Why you frontin' Money? I know you want me," he smirked and I returned it.

"You see that Benz over there Jay?" I motioned towards the car Hassan was currently leaning on.

"Yea, so?" I lightly smiled

"You see the nigga leaned against the car?" I watched amused as he glared at Hassan, if only he knew.

"That's Ace," I looked at Hassan as a mug took over his features when he realized that I didn't come running to him

"And he doesnt look like he's in a good mood, so be a good boy and be gone unless you want some grown problems." I started walking in the direction of my car.

"Aight, I see you. Watch, you gone need me one day." I let him walk off not really giving a fuck where he went, he's none of my concern.

"So you just gone act like you don't see me then right?" oh, he can't be serious.

"All we do is act remember? Don't take that shit personal," I continued to my car even when I felt him behind me

"Meemo," I turned around, if he wants to play like that, then we can definitely play like that.

"Hanni." I saw something flash through his hazel eyes but it was gone before I knew what it was.

He came closer trying to touch me but I lifted up my shirt revealing the gat on my hip. When he saw it he smirked.

"Don't get hurt baby boy... no touching." the fact that he would still try'n kiss me after we both know he probably just had his mouth on some other bitch pisses me off.

"It's a clear shot baby girl, I'm not stoppin you," he walked closer to me and didn't stop walking until he backed me into my car.

He pulled my shirt down concealing my gun letting his hand rest on my hip right over it while the other cupped my cheek.

The way that he stared at me was draining my attitude towards him quickly.

"I don't think that I told you how beautiful you are enough," he said it so quietly that I wasn't sure if I was supposed to hear it or not.

"You had a bad day huh?" He asked with a smile on his face

"Fuck does it look like?" I snapped back.

"Wah bout now baby, yuh till mad?" the way that his accent sent pleasurable shivers down my spine didn't come as a suprise.

"That's what I thought... why don't you let me ease your mind?" the parking lot was damn near empty as I looked around trying to avoid his question.

"Stop that shit. You only mad right now because you think you're supposed to be,it's still just me and you so who you frontin for?" He kissed my neck slowly making fist his t shirt.

"You just want me to fall huh?" He left a heated line from the base of my neck to my ear with his tongue making me claw at his shirt while I bit my lip to hold in the moans that were fighting to escape.

"Bae,we both know you fell a long time ago," I breathed deeply

"I need some space." I can't breathe let alone think straight when I'm in his presence.

He pulled away and tilted his head sideways staring at me

"We not together right? That's all the space you need so call whoever it is you gotta check in wit and tell 'em I got you tonight."

~Flashback~

I laid on the roof top staring up at the bright lights that the city let off into the sky while he sat on the side of me counting money.

"Would you believe me if I told you one day I was gonna be one of the most feared niggas out the BK?" his fingers moved so fast counting the money that I was surprised he didn't mess up and have to start over.

"I admire your ambition and potential, the only time you're incapable of anything is when you let your mindset limit you. You can do whatever you think you can do." as the words left my mouth I heard him stop counting.

"Come 'ere Mee," I got up and stood in front of him while he was sitting on top of a old crate that we somehow turned into a suitable seat.

He pulled me down onto his lap and cupped the side of my face.

"What's a good girl like you doin' runnin' the streets wit a coke boy?" He ran his thumb across my bottom lip while his other hand was caressing my left wrist making goose bumps appear on both of my arms.

"I'm not a good girl." a sense of melancholy clouded my tone

"You my good girl," he licked his lips before he smiled at me revealing the metal on his teeth.

"And you're my coke boy."

~End Of Flashback~

"Where are we going?"

"No questions, just know you safe."

**********

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND IF YOU HAVE TIME CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY Anonymously Yours AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ♥♥♥♥♥