Chapter 23 ♥ C.R.E.A.M.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND LEAVE FEEDBACK AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "Anonymously Yours." PLEASE AND LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!  ♥♥♥♥

*********

♥Money's POV

"Say no more. What do I get if I win?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'll make it worth your while. If I win though, I want your Camaro."

"Baby you could ask for my Bentley coupe and it wouldn't mean shit cause you not about to win." we walked outside but he pulled me back to him before I walked down the stairs. 

"But if you let me take you back inside I'll drop a hunnid racks right now." He let his lips linger on my neck making shivers run down my spine.

"You would pay for it?" I said copying his actions and letting my lips linger on his tattooed neck listening as he sucked in a sharp breath sounding something like a hiss.

"Everyday mami... faithfully." He gripped ass tightly making a light moan escape my lips and I could feel him smile against my neck. I started to consider what he said for a minute until my mind drifted back to what he said inside and I came back to my senses.

"Don't tap out yet Ace. You was all talk five minutes ago love." He pulled back with a smirk and I could tell by the look in his eyes that his competitiveness is coming out, He never did like to lose.

"Fuck it. Let daddy show you how it's done." He smacked my ass before he pulled his keys out of his pocket and walked towards his car. He hit the alarm but looked at me over his shoulder before he got in.

"You tappin' out Money?" He winked at me before getting in and closing the door.

I shook my head before I walked over to my Audi and got in. We both started up are cars and pulled up to the red light. He rolled down the windows of his white on black 2014 Camaro and looked over at me ,so I followed his actions.

"The rules?" I asked revving the engine.

"No rules. Green light's the go mami." around the same time we rolled up our windows and focused back on the road the light turned green and we both zoomed off

~Flashback~

"I just wanna have doe, feel me? First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the girl." He looked over at me when he said the last part.

"That's it? That's all you want out of life?"

"I'm just tryna win Mee. In the eyes of the world being broke is a handicap. Money make the world go round and I'm not about to be that nigga standin' still." I shook my head and looked at him

"That's your world Hassan. You have to open your eyes. Money is going to get you caught up."

"It could be our money, our world."

~End Of Flashback~

He pulled up on the side of me and rolled down his window while I couldn't hold back and smile on my face...

"Pull up right here to this dealership real quick." I didn't ask, I just followed. We parked and I got out and walked over to his car that he was already standing in front of.

"Pass them car keys and that pink slip baby boy." I put my hand out towards him but he just smiled.

"I got somethin better than that... you see somethin you like?" He raised an eyebrow and I knew he was trying to be funny.

"I.WANT.A.CAMARO."

"Anything you want. Say no more." He motioned for the man who was working the lot to come over to us.

"How can I help you all?" The man looked back and forth from the two of us probably thinking they we're too young to be here... if only he knew.

"I need a 2014 Camaro fully equipped... all black." My eyes got wide

"No. That's not what I me-" He down at me and I could tell by the look in his eyes that this probably wasn't the time nor place to argue.

"You want the car?"

"Hassan-"

"Yes or no?"

"Yes."

"That's the color you want?"

"Yes, but-" He cut me off passing the man his card.

"It's yours." The man held a shocked expression but quickly shook it off.

"If you come this way, we can get all the forms filled out Mister and Misses," He looked down at the card before he smiled at us "Nicolas."

********

I walked in the house oblivious to the fact that everyone was here.

They all sat around and their facial expressions gave away the fact that something's wrong.

"What's wit' the faces?" I sat my new and old car keys down.

"We gotta make some moves tonight, somebody from our team got hit...strap up. " I nodded silently wondering who, or more importantly why?

They all got up and left, probably going to strap up, except for Don. He came and looked at my new set of keys examining them before he looked at me.

"So that nigga trickin now? I didn't know you had a price...I woulda been paid for it." the smirk on his face made my stomach turn.

"It's not even like that." I snatched the keys off the table. "And if I did have a have a price, trust when I say that you couldn't afford it."

"You ain't gotta explain to me Money. Imma just hate to see that sad ass pathetic look on yo face when that nigga decide to get ghost on you again." with that he walked away.

I should be mad about what he just said but a thought more important thought invaded my mental... Meeko wasn't in the room.

********

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND LEAVE FEEDBACK AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "Anonymously Yours." PLEASE AND LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!  ♥♥♥♥