Chapter 8 ♥ Heaven Sent

Check Out My New Story The Supreme
********

2:30 a.m.

Brooklyn, New York

Winter

********

♥Money's POV

"Either we're gonna go to sleep mami, or you're gonna stop frontin and acting like you don't want me."

I turned my head to the side as my eyes got watery, he always breaks me.

"I-I never said I didn't want you. I'm scared Hanni."

"I've always loved you though why isn't that enough?" I got off of his lap and put the shirt back on. I turned my back to him

"It's not enough because you're just gonna fucking leave." before I knew it , He had me up against the wall with my hands over my head.

"Listen to what the fuck I'm telling you, aight? I said I love you, not these other bitches that throw pussy at me left and right, but you. I fucking love you Meela! You too caught up in this bullshit to recognise genuine love when its right in yo fuckin face!"

As soon as he let go of my arms , my body went limp and if he wasn't holding me by my waist I probably would've fallen.

"You've always had a bad habit of loving me more than I love myself Hassan." when I put my hand on the back of his head and slowly started to run my fingers through his curls I felt him relax.

"I know," his voice was low.

"I'm so confused... you have everything Hassan. What do you want from me?"

"I want you to love me like you did when I was all you had out here Mee...I want you to know that I love YOU, and for you to actually believe me." His sincerity is killing me.

"Do I still have to beg?" he smiled widely at my question.

"Na , I gotchu mami." he smirked before he leaned down and kissed me.

His hands dropped from my waist to my ass and he tightly gripped it causing me to moan into his mouth. I felt him smile against my lips before his tongue dove into my mouth.

There was nothing slow about this kiss.It was nothing but pure need and lust.

He broke the kiss only to start kissing and biting along my neck and leaving me breathing heavily. Even with my dark skin, with the way his plump lips are sucking I know it'll be marks all over me.

He almost ripped his shirt I had on trying to get it off of me and I moaned at his aggressiveness.

When he got it off he grabbed my thighs and lifted me up making me wrap my legs around his torso.

He took one of my nipples into his mouth and took the other between his thumb and index finger making me moan uncontrollably...I can't even put into words what his mouth feels like.

He started walking towards the stairs still kissing all over me and with me still in his arms when my phone started ringing.

I looked over at the coffee table where my phone was and contemplated going to get it or not.

When I looked into his eyes though I realized that I didn't have that choice to begin with because he wasn't letting me go.

~Flashback~

It's midnight. Not only does he have me out but he has the audacity to have me at a park at fucking midnight.

"Please tell me why we're here again Hassan." it's not that I'm mad that I'm with him, I'm just scared about what's gonna happen when they wake up and realize that I'm gone.