Chapter 25 ♥ pas un ange

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "Anonymously Yours."

***********

"All that money, the money is the motive. All that money, the money she be foldin'.Girl put in work."

~Flashback~

"Nigga where the fuck is my shit?" He said calmly while the boy backed into the wall trying to get as far away from Hassan as possible.

"I got it, just not all of it." the boy said frantically pulling the money out of his pocket handing it to him. He counted it once, twice, three times.

"This is three hunnid dollars B. That white girl I gave you was a easy fifteen." I pulled the strings on my hoodie tighter as the wind began to whip harder.

"I got robbed." the boy stuttered out quietly.

"Excuse me B.I think I misheard you or my ears is misleadin me or some shit. What was that you just spoke?"

"I got robbed." He repeated.

"You let some nigga take my shit?" the boy nodded naively.

Life moved sort of slow as I watched the scene before me. The blood, the tears, the murderous look in his eyes... it was all so vivid.

I let a single tear drop, not for the boy, but for Hassan. Life's been so fucked up for him that this is all he knows and I can't help but wish that things weren't so bad. That we could've met in a different lifetime.

"Hassan." I said calmly not raising my voice as I walked over to him. I grabbed one of his hands before he could continue to let out his anger from what the world has done to him on someone so undeserving.

"Stop , please, for me." He looked down at me breathing heavily. He grabbed my hand and pulled out of the alley but stopped before he continued down the street. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

~End Of Flashback~

I figured he wasn't lying to me, I mean what would have been the purpose? What I did know was that he wasn't telling me the whole truth though... but then again, he's not obligated to.

♥Money's POV

If it's one thing that I've learned, it's that business doesn't stop. No one cares if you're sick, tired, broken... if it's money out there you're expected to go out there and make shit happen, but I guess that's just how shit is.

"Y'all are ready?" they all nodded.

"Let's go then." Nay, Noelle, and I all got out of the car adjusting our dresses and hair. To me these are the worst type of jobs, finessing.

We walked up to the bouncer , we didn't have to say, he knows why we've come.

We walked in, merging with the crowd until we made our way up to the VIP section. We stopped in front of the sound proof private rooms that they have here at the club for exclusive guest only.

"Are y'all good?" I asked turning around to my girls. We've done this before but it's always nerve recking, anything could go wrong.

"How much is this worth?" Nay asked smirking

"50k a head for all of us." they both nodded.

"We're good." I let out a deep breath and checked my MK watch before I put on a smile and knocked on the door. A man opened the door who looked to be in his early twenties.