Chapter 11 ♥ Dead President

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!

AND GO CHECK OUT MY NEW stories Anonymously Yours and The Supreme

**********

~FLASHBACK~

"You don't have to be sneaky, I don't like that shit. Just be real."

~End Of Flashback~

*********

2:30 pm

Thursday

Brooklyn, New York

*********

♥Money's POV

Audi RS5 Coupe : Car Of Choice

"So when's the last time you talked to Hassan?" Nay said as we walked down the hallway

"Tuesday night." I said simply as we approached our lockers that are lined up right by each other.

"Night huh?" Nay said wiggling her eyebrows like a creep making me and Noelle laugh

"Bitch please, it wasn't even like that. We just went to this club. He just took me with him to handle some business with Jet." they both turned and looked at me at the same time.

"Does Ace know what-"

"Na, I haven't told him... you know that he asked me if we fucked?" they both looked at me like I was stupid

"Ace and Jet are both fine as fuck, ballin', and they've both wanted you." Nay pointed out

"Shiiit if I was him I would've asked to... y'all didn't fuck right?" Noelle asked putting a hand on her hip.

"Y'all both know me better than that." Like most people I know, me and Jet got history, but that's it.

"Mhm... so what was that whitchu and K.O.?" I smiled at the mention of his name

"He just wants to chill," they both looked at me like I'm crazy once again.

"What?" I closed my locker and looked back at them.

"You not gone stop until that nigga kill you huh?" here they go.

"I don't know what y'all are talking about." they closed their lockers and we continued to our last period.

"You know how Ace feels about you but you still have connects wit all these other niggas. He ain't lettin' you go no time soon Money and you gone get a lot a niggas hurt because the way he see it is, niggas are fuckin wit what's been his..." she had a point, they always have a point.

"So whatchu tellin me is I need to drop all my options for him. That nigga ain't the only one tryna be the only one, trust." shit, I'm just being honest.

"Just don't get caught up sis." Nay said before she walked off to her A.P English class since me and Noelle both have A.P. Physics this period... I don't hang with stupid girls.

We both took our seats in the back of the class and took notes while the teacher lectured.

********

8:00 p.m.

Brooklyn , New York

********

"Amen." after we said grace everybody started eating.

Same shit, we have family dinner every Thursday night...Everybody's here, food, drinks, weed...same ole same ole.

I felt my phone vibrate so I answered it without checking the caller ID.

"Speak," I poured me a drink out of the glass pitcher.

"Come outside Money." I looked at everyone and they were all too deep into their conversations to notice that I was on the phone.

"I can't leave right now, we're having dinner and-" He cut me off.

"No strings attached, pays good, just come on." Money, it always gets me caught up.

"5 minutes." I got up out of my seat and everybody looked at me weird, especially Meeko.

"Uh, I gotta go out for a minute, I'll be back... don't wait up." Trey and Ryan both looked like they wanted to say something, but they didn't. We learned to let each other fall first sometimes before we helped each other up.

I went to my room and grabbed one of my guns .I left my hair down and put on a black beanie and grabbed my black hoodie.

*********

"I better get at least 30 for this job." I said as soon as I sat in the car

"Chill ma-ma , I always pay in advance." he grabbed a black bag out of the back seat and tossed it in my lap.

I opened the bag and saw money rolled up in bundles making a smile come to my face.

"How much is this?" I said taking one of the hundred dollar bills out and making sure that it was real.

"That's 35 and if it's clean, you get an extra five." I nodded my head

"Just make this quick Jamero." right when I said that my phone rung, and it was Hassan.

"H-Hello," I said in a shaky voice.

"I just love how sneaky you THINK you are baby girl, pass that bitch nigga the phone." without saying anything I passed a smirking Jet the phone, I'm sure he already knew who was on the other line.

I heard a lot of words that I didn't understand, and a couple of lives being threatened.

"See you haven't been around B so you don't know what's up, but I'll break it down for you. Lil ma will do anything for a dead president, that's why they call her Money." He hung up the phone and tossed it onto my lap while I sat there speechless, I know I'm fucking up now.

He looked at me and laughed.

"Chill out mami,my brother can never stay mad at you...He might try n kill me though." and then he sped off into the night.

********

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK