Chapter 27 ♥ Bad Decisions, Worse Intentions Part 1

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

************

The reason why we like this, this jewelry and this diamonds and stuff.

They don't understand is because we really from Africa, and that's where all this stuff come from.

And we originated from kings, you know what I'm saying.

So don't look down on the youngsters because they wanna have shiny things.

It's in our genes, know what I'm saying. We just don't all know our history so...

~Flashback~

"It hurts so much."

"I brought you roses. Females like roses right? You wanna smoke? We can smoke. You want some water? fuck...just tell me what you want you and I'll give it to you." I curled up in a ball on his bed as my cramps continued to get worse. It feels like someone is pulling at my insides with a rake.

"I hate roses Hassan."

"Fuck the roses then." he threw them across the room and got into the bed with me wrapping the cover around the both of us and rubbing my back while I tucked my head into the side of his neck.

"Tulips." I said quietly

"What?" he rubbed my back harder making some of the pain go away but mostly bringing me closer to him.

"If you ever get me flowers, I like tulips."

~End Of Flashback~

♥Money's POV

"You like this one." I turned back around to the mirror only to see Meeko smirk in the reflection of the mirror "I was talking to Joey."

Joey laughed lightly before nodding his head "Yea, it looks nice."

"Really? because-"

"That's the one, aight? You look beautiful." Meeko said sincerely

"Okay." I left them outside of the dressing room so that I could change.

When I walked out they were already at the cash register waiting for me.

She quickly rung it up staring down Jojo and Meeko the entire time.

"That'll be-" she started but I wasn't listening. My phone ringing distracted me from what was going on.

"Speak."

"I need you to do something for me." his voice made my skin crawl

"Do something for you? The island must be fuckin with yo mental if you think I'm doin shit for you." I bit back taking my card out of my purse to pay for my dress but it was already in a bag .

"Don't play wit me B, look just-" he started but I cut him off

"You know what today is? Huh Hassan, you give a fuck?" Joey and Meeko carried my bags out of the stoor as we walked out and I silently thanked them.

"Why would I know what today is?" I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked at it for a second before bringing it back to my ear.

"Fuck off my line." I hung up. We sat down in the food court with me on one side and Meeko and Joey across from. The exact same smirk adorned both their faces while they stared at me.

"What?" I pushed my hair out of my face

"What you so pressed for?" Meeko leaned back in his chair, turning his NY to the back, and putting his hands in the pockets of his tru religions.

"I'm fine. I never get upset," they both tilted their heads sideways looking at me "over no nigga."

"Yea whateva, you got what you need or you not done?"

**********

"You both clean up well." Trey and Ryan both smiled in the mirror but Trey was obviously the more conceited one as he rubbed his hands over his waves.

"Shit, you ain't gotta tell me, ya boy already know 'e fresh" he straightened his bow tie while me and Ryan both shook our heads.

"Let's go, we already a hour late." we walked into the living room where Meeko , Nay, and Noelle were waiting for us.

When Meeko looked at me he smirked and licked his lips taking me back to the other night and what could've been.

"You look really handsome." I walked over to him.

"I swear if I didn't love you I wouldn't be in a suit." he said jokingly looking down at his suit with a navy blue bow tie to match my dress.

"About that, I just want to say thank you... for the other night,all of this, for everything."

"You good, I always got you." the door bell rung and we all got silent. Trey went to open it while we all waited for him to come back.

"MeeMee come 'ere!" he said from the door. When I got there it was a scared looking young white boy holding over two dozens of red tulips held together by gold and black ribbon.

"I was directed to deliver this to a Meela Dawson." he handed me the flowers along with a note and a small gift box. The boy left moments later and Trey left me in the hall alone.

I opened the letter slowly, admiring the beautiful cursive.

"I remember you saying you hate roses, you prefer tulips. I remember what makes you cry, what makes you smile. I remember the small things because I remember you saying that you like that. I just need you to remember that even though I'm not with you, you're not the only lonely one. I hope you have a beautiful night, beautiful. I'm sorry you thought I forgot." - Love Hassan

The diamonds on the black and gold Chanel watch in the gift box glittered even in the dim light. I admired the watch , the diamonds, my name engraved into it, it's beauty. When he does shit like this he makes it so hard to be... Money.

"You ready?"

"Yea let me just put this up and we can dip."

***********

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK