Chapter 37 ♥ Before The Phone Call

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

HASSAN TO THE SIDE ♥♥♥♥♥

This is a filler and the next chapter is the last before the sequel.

I'm so so sorry for the wait

-----------------

"You ever dance with the devil under the pale moonlight?

Desperados, travellin.

Spend too many nights on the Henny gettin right.

Breakin big face Bennies, bettin against the friendly dice.

I can't call it, it's goin too good to spoil it.

Tell it like it is, the raw shit never recorded."

********

♥Ace's POV

"Mannie, I need you to go across town and get these packs for me and ship 'em to the Bronx." he nodded his and got up to leave my office,but when he got to b the door he stopped.

"I don't wanna sound like a bitch, but I've been meaning to say thank you for the raise Ace." I didn't look up, I just kept weighing the coke in front of me, a bad habit that I've never been successful on dropping.

"It's no problem, feel me? Just stay safe and keep doing ya job, and then one day you can have mine." And when I said it, I was serious. I've never been one of them niggas with intentions on staying in the game my whole life.... that's a waste of time.

"I appreciate that." He walked out and I was waiting to hear the sound of the door close but it never sounded. I looked up and there he sat; my dad across from me with two of his body guards at the door. I stopped weighing and sat back in my chair. "What can I do  for you?"

I watched him laugh before noticing his suit cases "I need you to watch over my investments for a minute. I've decided to take a trip across the pond." I felt my heart speed up but I made sure to keep my expression straight even though I knew my eyes probably darkening by the second, and from the change of his expression I knew he noticed that.

"I know you left some shit undone in Brooklyn Hassan. So Imma do you a favor and take care a dat for you son." he smirked "you know I know everything right son?"

"B, what are you talking about? You makin no sense right now." I knew what he was talking about, but if you don't got proof I'm denying it...and if you got proof, I'm lying.

"We can talk about this when I get back." he stood up to leave and he was gone.

I picked up phone dialing her number. "Meela pick up the fucking phone!" it went straight to voicemail, so I did the next best thing.

The phone rung a couple times before he picked up "Jet, ..."

-----------------

"Look Jet, Imma just leave-"

"Nah, it look like you stayin' wit' me." He put his phone back in his pocket.

"What the fuck for?"

"That was ya boy on the phone just now...he said the private jet left like a hour ago... my dad is on his way out here."

I felt my heart beat in my chest along and I began to panic silently as I pulled my phone from my pocket. My fingers ran over the screen. I saw a missed call from Hassan before I dialed Ryan's number. "Ry. Yea it's me. I need you to get Trey out of that hospital right now."

Flashback to 3 Years Ago

"Ain't nobody hol' a gun up to Meela head and make 'er do shit nigga, and you know that. She had chance, after chance to choose up...she chose, and she ain't choose you. Be over that shit."

"You sound dumb as fuck. She never had the chance to leave cause she been up under you since the day y'all fuckin' met!"

"Well check this out. I'm leaving for Jamaica tomorrow,and we both know I'm not coming back no time soon, so for you and any other nigga that's ever wanted a shot at 'er, that's ya shot." I turned around, smiling on the inside "and if she choose up again, and she figure I'm not for her, then I'll respect her enough to let her go." And I lied, because deep down I've always known that with her it's all about the chase. If she runs, we'll just have to race until she's tired.

End of Flashback

♥Money's POV

4 Hours Later

The phone rung and I waited for him to answer "Money?" He laughed "I must be tweekin'. This can't be you baby girl."

"Look,I need a favor."

"Anything for you sweets. You know I'll always have a soft spot for you." I rolled my eyes.

"I need surveillance on the hospital Trey is in. And I'm serious B. I don't want anything touching him." I looked over at Ry and Jet as they stared each other down before I looked at Trey who was sleep on the hospital bed.

"You finally did it huh? Finally got ya self into somethin' that you couldn't use them pretty eyes to get of." Don laughed and swallowed my pride because I knew what would come next. "I can handle it but you know I don't do shit for the free, so what are you offering me baby girl? You?"

"Maybe."  I hung up the phone and kissed Trey on the forehead one last time.

"Aight, let's go."

-----------------

Sneak Peek

"First of all baby girl, I'd like to apologize for the lies.

For not being there, and for being unaware.

And I'm sorry for not seeing that you weren't as strong as you said you were...

for not seeing that even though you said you didn't need me, you did."

-----------------

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

HASSAN TO THE SIDE ♥♥♥♥♥