Chapter 19 ♥ Let Me Talk My Shit

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND IF YOU HAVE TIME CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY Anonymously Yours AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ♥♥♥♥♥

*************

My name is Meela Moni Dawson, I am seventeen years old. My parents abandoned me at birth, so I was the systems child .

The woman who was supposed to be my mother figure hated me though I never knew why. I grew up in the projects in a two bedroom apartment with seven other people... I thought I had no way out until I met my hazel eyed hero in the form of a coke boy with dreams of being hood rich.

I met Hassan Nicolas the day before my tenth birthday. Even though we were just kids that didn't stop him from sweeping me off my feet and showing me things that I never could even imagine seeing growing up in the projects.

He made me fall in love with the things the night might bring and the city lights. I could ask him for the world and he'd hand it to me on a golden platter effortlessly but I could never return the favor.... I could never repay him.

***********

Brooklyn, New York

10:00 pm

The Projects

***********

♥Money's POV

"Hassan why are we here?" the busted elevator stopped on the tenth floor. The smell of piss and burnt crack pipe invaded my lungs bringing back unwanted memories.

"Closure." he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the elevator and the boys from the mafia followed us. He pulled me until we reached apartment 107, I still have nightmares about this fucking place.

He knocked on the door and when she opened it the pain and anger that took over my body was almost unbearable. I felt Hassans cool breath on the back of my neck as he stood closely behind me.

She stood there, the cause of all my misery for so many years , and she acted as if she didn't have a clue who I was. My hands balled up into tight fists all on their own.

I could see the fear in her eyes while she took notice of the ten boys in all black behind me. This is the first time I've seen her speechless. My anger bubbled over when she finally looked me in the eye and figured out who I was.

"Mom, please don't tell me that you forgot about me." with every step I took inside she took one back but I didn't let her get too far.

"W-What are you doing here? You said you were never coming back," fear leaked out of her voice as she tried to get as far away from me as possible

"I guess I lied Ma." I smiled as I rolled up the sleeves of my black hoodie, she visibly gulped

"Do it baby." Hassan whispered in my ear and that's all it took. I socked her in the face with everything I had making her fall to the floor.When I kicked her in the ribs she let out a scream but that only fueled my fire.

I kicked her in the mouth watching as blood poured onto the raggedy carpet.

I went to reach for my gun but Hassan roughly grabbed me and pulled my back against his chest.

My breathing was heavy as I watched her curl herself up into a ball and cry just like I used to when I was her defenseless punching bag.

He laid gentle kisses to the side of my face and neck trying to calm me down.

"You see her?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded slowly.

"She doesn't have you anymore. You're smart, beautiful... you're free." I nodded slowly. A single tear slipped from my eye but he wiped it away.

"You don't have to cry for her anymore aight? We got us." I nodded again unable to form any type of words.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door and everybody parted to let us through.

He looked back over his shoulder at her on the floor crying "Make sure she get cleaned up B." the boys all nodded not saying a word about what just happened.

*********

FORESHADOW

We stopped in the middle of the stair case and he sat me down still inside of me. He pulled my legs over his shoulders and I let out a deep breath when he started moving again.

"Arch your back or its gonna hurt... and I'm not stoppin til you nut."

*************

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND IF YOU HAVE TIME CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY Anonymously Yours AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ♥♥♥♥♥

*************