Chapter 38 ♥ Commotion : The Finale

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

♥♥♥♥♥

This is the last before the sequel which is now published.

I'm so so sorry for the wait

-----------------

"Fuck keepin my distance, cause bein' poor produced persistence...

I'm recognised by the illest of individuals

Killers and criminals, even willies that's really into jewels

But still sceptic on who I cling to
cause every single nigga that swing thru, ain't my man just cause we mingle.

To mistake shit, even females be feedin off that fake shit.

Filled with envy and hatred but my high hopes help me escape it." - AZ

------------

Money's POV

My first night in Jamaica he said "By the time you leave from out here, you not gon need me anymore." man, I wish somebody woulda told me this nigga was lying.

------------

New York Methodist Hospital

PRESENT DAY

8:00 am

"No no Miss Dawson, please lay back down." I look towards the door to see a black man walking into the room with a doctor's coat on and a clipboard in his hands. I felt pain settle in throughout my body so I did as told and laid back down. He walked towards me and I watched him insert what I'm guessing is pain medicine in my IV since some of my pain was numbed. He smiled when he saw me relax.

"I'm Dr.-. You know what, you can call me Phillip. I'll be taking care of you while you're here Miss Dawson. Actually, do you even know why you're here Miss Dawson." I looked away and into the foreign room.

"No. I don't even know why you keep referring to me as Miss Dawson. Is that my name?" I watched sadness settle into his eyes.

"Your name is Meela Moni Dawson. You've recently turned eighteen. And from what my records show, you're a foster child. The only time you had to come to the hospital before this was for a cut to the head that's listed as an accident on the playground, but I'm not naive enough to believe that." He shook his head while looking over the clipboard

"Do you have any memories of anything?"

I smiled "I just remember a boy, everything else is sorta blank."

"What's this boys name?"

"Nicholas. Jamero Nicholas. That's the only thing I have memory of."

"Maybe he was close to you. If he's the only person you remember at all maybe you two were involved romantically."

I smiled again "yea maybe."

"Let me go so what I can do, we're going to figure this all out... Beautiful eyes by the way Miss Dawson."

------------

THE DAY BEFORE

The phone rung and I waited for him to answer "Money?" He laughed "I must be tweekin'. This can't be you baby girl."

"Look,I need a favor." It physically pains me to ask this nigga for anything.

"Anything for you sweets. You know I'll always have a soft spot for you." I rolled my eyes.