The Banned Mate -(Sequel to The new werewolf in town)

Haley's p.o.v

I so don't want to go back to school! I hate it with a passion. The only reason I go is because my parents make me...and the cute guys. My school is great, don't get me wrong but the teachers are so boring! Another reason I go is to see my cousins, Jess and Jane. My mom's twin had her daughters a few months after my mom had me and we get along so great, we always have. We still have sleepovers every weekend unless we go out of town, which is rare. I was hoping that my parents would take me and my twin brother, Brayden, to the Bahamas or something! That would be the best vacation ever and all the girls would be jealous.

I'm not the most popular girl and I prefer it that way. All the girls here are fake and are just looking for their mates, well the werewolves are and the humans are just looking for a sex buddy. I'm not one of those girls because I don't care about having a mate right now. I just want to finish high school and go to college and be like my dad, an architect. He makes bank and I'm proud of him. Many girls have called my mom a whore because she got pregnant in high school but once my fists had a little chat with them, they didn't talk about my mom anymore.

Brayden is a whole other story. He is the popular guy that everyone loves and all the guys want to be. He is the athletic leader at our school, captain in soccer, football, track and baseball. All the girls follow him around and try to get his attention. It doesn't work because just like me, my brother doesn't want to date, especially all the slutty girls at our school who put out for anyone and anything.

As for sports for me, I'm the captain for the girls' soccer, volleyball, basketball and track team. I love sports, just like my parents did. We grew up playing sports with our parents in our backyard. Me, Jess and Jane all practice everyday after school and we all have been on Varsity for everything since we were freshman and here we are, Seniors! I'm so excited to graduate so I can get out of here and go to college where  people aren't as snotty and are somewhat nice.

"Mom!!" I whined, wanting her help choosing an outfit. She was a tomboy, just like me so she always chooses clothes for me. I heard her huff and run up the stairs to my room.

"Outfit?" she asked and I nodded. My mom looks like a model with her six-foot-two height and her slim waist. You would never be able to tell that she had three kids. Speaking of three kids, my mom was pregnant with my little brother when Brayden and I were five. Now he is a lady's man just like my twin and is almost thirteen. That dude has grown up. Me and Brayden are both six-foot and we love the height. Jess and Jane are a little shorter but they are catching up. While I was thinking about my first day back, my mom picked out some shorts, a purple v-neck and some purple vans to go with it. My favorite color is purple! I smiled at her and changed then went to the bathroom to do my makeup. Just like my mom, Brayden and I have greyish blue eyes, except my mom and Aunt Aliya have these weird eyes that are different colors. Each eye is a different color. I always do my makeup to make my eyes pop out and most of the guys at school love them. I hope I win best eyes this year because I so deserve it.

"Brayden! Hurry up! We have to pick up Jess and Jane on the way!" I yelled outside my brother's room and he groaned. "I'm leaving in two minutes!" He grunted and I walked downstairs to see my parents in a heated conversation. Well, it was a conversation where their lips were connected. It wasn't uncommon to see them like that but it was just as gross as the last time.

"Lovely view," I said and they started laughing. My dad hugged me and I just laughed. Yeah, I'm a daddy's girl. "Brayden!"

"I'm coming! Chill!" he yelled back and I kissed my parents' cheeks, the ones on their faces, and walked to our car. Me and Brayden both loved our moms' car so she gave it to us when we turned fifteen. I was so excited that I cried. Yes, I, Haley cried because she was happy. Don't expect it to happen any time soon.

Once we got into the El Camino, we blasted some rap music, specifically Eminem and headed to our cousins house. I couldn't wait to see them even though I saw them on Saturday, two days ago but they are basically my sisters so of course I miss them! When we pulled up to the house Jess and Jane ran to the car and we all squished in. It wasn't a car made for four people but we surprisingly fit. Me and the girls all sang and rapped as loud as we could to annoy my brother and he screamed at us like five times in three minutes to shut up. That only makes us scream louder.

"You girls are so annoying!" my brother said as he slammed the car door and walked to his friends. The three of us just laughed and headed to our lockers which were right next to each other. We purposely got the principal, our pack member, to put them next to each other. It only took about half an hour of pleading and threatening for him to allow it. I love that dude.

"Oh my gosh! Senior year, here we come!" Jess screamed and we laughed at her excitement. I was just excited for volleyball tryouts today. I don't know what I would do if I were to injure myself, not like it was possible but it would suck. I've already been offered a couple of scholarships to some major universities to play all my sports. They just love me and my cousins that much. As Jess and I were walking to our first class, Chemistry, we turned a corner and I bumped into a guy who was about half a foot taller than me and I was tall! I was about to fall but the guy grabbed my upper arms and steadied me. I was too shocked to move because of the sparks that were running from his fingers to my arms. Mate, my wolf said. No, no, no! I don't want a mate yet! My parents are going to be so excited for me....

________________________________________________________________________________

So let me know what you think!!

-<3