Epilogue

Haley's p.o.v

"Come on, Mom! Tell us again!" Zachary said and I sighed, rolling my eyes while smiling at my babies. Zack and Zevandra are inseparable. They play with each other non-stop, take baths together and even like to sleep in the same bed. I remember when me and Brayden were like that...such good times. Now, my babies are going into second grade soon and of course, I will cry because I love them too much. Their little sister is four years old and now they are having a baby brother soon. Yep, I had more. Me and Xavier just couldn't get enough of each other.

We moved to the house by the lake, the one that I love. My hubby had surprised me with it the day I had told him we were having another baby two years after we had the twins. That day was the most amazing day, after our wedding of course. We had the most beautiful backyard wedding. It was closer to night so that it wasn't so hot and you could see all the stars. My dress was beautiful, floor length, strapless, white of course and I had a beautiful flower design just under the bust. It was a simple dress just like I had always dreamed of it being.

The wedding was on the day after Zack and Zevandra turned one. Those are two of our favorite days. I just can't wait until this boy is born because he loves to kick. Also, I became a stay at home mom. I couldn't bare to be away from my kids so after a year in college, I quit and became the best mommy ever! Xavier became an architect, since that was his dream, too, and now he and my brother are co-owners of our dad's business and love it! They make good money, too. I wouldn't change my life for anything. I graduated high school as a teen mom and I love what I do. I couldn't ask for a better husband either. When I need something, he does it and is always there for me and the kids. The girls are his little girls. He protects all our kids so good.

What I don't really like is how far away from my family we are but we go every weekend to see them so it's all good. My mom is so ecstatic that I'm having another baby. I've pretty much become immune to her talking to my belly so I just keep doing what I'm doing and let her talk, unless I have to pee or something then I'm like, "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!". Brayden found his mate before Avery, our youngest daughter was born and they had triplets on the same day! What a coincidence! They had two boys and a girl and just recently had a girl about a week ago, so they are all done with having kids. I doubt I will have any more kids after Blair, our baby boy is born. I'm tired of getting my bladder kicked and peeing my pants. It's so embarrassing when that happens beecause I have to run to the bathroom but never make it.

"I already told you this story a million times," I said and Avery jumped onto the bed, grinning at me. That girl never wants to sleep. "You, young lady, are supposed to be in your bed."

"I wanna hear the story!" she said and I sighed.

"Alright, but just this one time! You three better hope your dad doesn't come home to find you all up, though," I said and they nodded before getting comfy. "Alright, so there was this young, athletic girl who just loved to play sports. She was the captain of all of her teams and was the best in school. She had a dream that one day, she would have kids, a career as an architect and have an amazing husband but she wanted that all after she graduated college. On the first day of her Senior year in high school, you know the place for big kids, she bumped into a guy and felt all these sparks run through her body and she knew...he was her mate. She couldn't believe that she had found him already and as they get through the next few days, she found out that this guy wasn't what she thought. His mom was an evil woman, wanting to get rid of the people who killed her mate and used her own son to do that. She hired a witch to cast a spell called "The mated love spell". It caused her and her supposed mate to think and feel like they were mates. After three days, they had mated and two beautiful babies were made. The next day, hunters attacked and the girl was injured badly but was healthy and awake a week later. She found out she was carrying two beautiful and amazing pups in her belly and was happy..." I looked at my kids to see how interested they were in the story. They already knew about mates and werewolves because we told them.

"Her and her mate were happy until they learned that everything was fake. None of what they felt was real and now, this girl was carrying two babies that weren't her mates'. People in her pack were ashamed of her until they learned the truth, she was put under a spell. She had found that out when she met her real mate, the handsome, tall man that she loves more than anything. Her real mate had marked her, changing her babies to be his and not the other man's and they are the most beautiful kids ever. Now, the happy couple have three amazing children, one on the way and are the happiest people in the world," I said and couldn't help the smile on my face as I felt Xavier smiling at me and the kids from behind. "And guess who that couple is?"

"Who?" all my kids screamed and Xavier hugged me from behind, rubbing my baby.

"Us," my mate said, smiling at me. We looked at all the kids and laughed at their faces. We had never gotten to the end of the story because they have always fallen asleep.

"Nuh-uh!" Zevandra said and Avery copied her, making us laugh.

"Yes, now you three need to get to bed. It's way past your bedtime!" I said and tucked the twins in, gave them a kiss on the forehead, before me and Xavier took our baby girl to her room. She had fallen asleep in her daddy's arms so she was easy to tuck in. I smiled contently. My family was the most amazing family and I couldn't ask for anything better because they were the best you could get.

"You know, I'm happy that you were my real mate," I told Xavier as we laid in our comfy bed. I curled up next to him and he rubbed my belly. I only had a week left so my feet were pretty swollen. I couldn't wait to get this baby out. All of my pregnancies have gone by fast and carefree so I'm one of the lucky ones.

"I'm happy I am, too, because I wouldn't have such an amazing family," he said and kissed my lips. I shot out of bed quickly and looked at the bed. Aww, we just got these! "Babe...what-OH MY GOSH! THE BABY IS COMING!" Yep, my water just broke right when he kissed me. Weird, huh? I hurriedly packed bags for me, Blair and the kids. I called my mom and my dad was on his way to pick the kids up. I was going to have Blair at the local hospital here so that I wouldn't have to drive all the way to my parents' town. I got the kids into the Tahoe and we headed to the hospital with me holding my mates' hand. This was it, this was when our last baby would be in this world. Another wonderful baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After three hours in labor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blair James Ross was born. He weighed a healthy 6lbs 9oz. My whole family was there, Jess and Jane with their mates, and kids, Brayden was there, my aunts were all there. Lilly recently had another girl a few years ago. My parents were there taking care of my kids and I couldn't he happier. I have the people I love around me and I couldn't ask for a better family. I can tell that we will all be having more good moments and that we will always be there for each other. Love these people.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sooo? Let me know what you think! And again, thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed every chapter as I did writing them:)