ROUND 15: SOME PEOPLE STUMBLE, OTHERS FALL.

When Luke had went to look for Nellie her car wasn't parked where it had been parked earlier

When Luke had went to look for Nellie her car wasn't parked where it had been parked earlier. This didn't really concern him, rather it made him kind of angry because when he went back upstairs to tell Lainey she left everyone jumped to the conclusion that she went to Wilson's. This wasn't actually true and only gave the boy false anger. Nellie had actually just driven herself all the way to her parents house and called her brother. He always had something comforting to tell the girl when Leo did this to her.

When she got home again, her parent's car wasn't parked outside of the building anymore. They had left when Nellie left their house so she figured they were home by the time she got home. Nellie was now just exhausted as she sat on her couch, the girl having already changed out of her dress as she sat watching old episodes of Parks and Recreation she found on Netflix. She texted Luke after she got through a few episodes, the girl not even knowing if he'd still be awake when she texted him. It turned out he was because Nellie's door opened a few minutes after she had sent the text. She glanced over at him as he closed the door, the boy sitting next to her after he closed it quietly. He had somewhat of a permanent glare on his face and Nellie could see it as he sat there.

He looked at Nellie who was already looking up at him due to the sour look on his face. He touched the side of the girl's neck, the feeling giving her goosebumps as he furrowed his eyebrows. Nellie pushed his hand away gently, the boy going back to frowning before he beat Nellie to speaking.

"Who gave you those?" Luke asked, Nellie furrowing her eyebrows before she smiled slightly.

"The hickeys? You did," Nellie said. She tilted her head slightly as she smiled gently at the boy, his glare softening as he looked at her. Nellie found amusement in Luke's jealousy, just because there was no real reason for him to have it. "Why? Think someone else kissed me? You jealous, pretty boy?" Nellie joked, poking at the boy's chest as he grabbed her hands, smiling at her when she did it.

"I was, actually," he admitted, "only because everyone thought you went to Wilson's." Nellie gave the boy a look for this. She held back the scoff that almost slipped past her lips when she said it and instead touched the side of the boy's face. He leaned his face closer to Nellie's, placing his head on her shoulder.

"I don't know why they keep thinking that. I don't know why you thought that." Nellie said, playing with the boy's hair as he ran his fingers over her thigh. He only shrugged his shoulders gently, looking at Nellie's chest as it rose and fell. He found comfort in the simple action, the thought of what her heart was metaphorically beating for intriguing him. Nellie interrupted his thoughts, the girl's soft fingers still running over his skin as she spoke. "Well, actually I know why you thought that. I don't love Wilson. I thought I still did, but I don't. I left to call my brother; he always has good advice for me."

"I didn't know you had a brother," Luke said.

"I only mentioned him once. He's a nice guy. He lives out of state, though. I miss him sometimes," Nellie said. She finally looked down at him again after she said it, the girl playing with the ends of his hair as she frowned slightly. Nellie swallowed nervously as her frown became more prominent, the boy looking up at her with furrowed eyebrows before he sat up a little.