ROUND 4: CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, OR GET OUT STAINS.

Luke stood in the laundry room of his apartment building, the boy doing nothing more than staring at the shirt that seemed to fuel his hate fire

Luke stood in the laundry room of his apartment building, the boy doing nothing more than staring at the shirt that seemed to fuel his hate fire. He truthfully didn't know how to get it out, especially with how big it was. He hated thinking about it too mostly because the entire situation made him angrier than ever. On top of that, his wounds on his knuckles were more out of shape than they usually were and it hurt to even look at it. He winced whenever he bent his fingers, the boy not wanting to actually go to a real doctor for the issue due to the fact he didn't have time to wait for stitches on his knuckles, of all places, to heal. He sighed as he looked at the shirt again, catching the sound of quiet humming coming from down the hall as he did it. He mumbled to himself before he looked over to the doorway seeing the short girl almost pass before he called her name.

"Nellie." He said, truthfully not wanting to get the girl to help him as said her name. He looked at her before he sighed slightly, the girl smiling at him as he paused. "Can you help me with something quick?" He said, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. Nellie couldn't help but feel slightly accomplished at this, the girl nodding her head before she stepped into the laundry room. She stepped over to where the boy was standing, her eyes becoming wide for a moment at the sight of the stain on the shirt.

"Oh boy," she mumbled. "I am actually really bad at laundry." Nellie said, the boy giving her an unamused look as she looked at the shirt. She looked up at him with an apologetic smile before she hopped onto the washing machine next to the one his shirt was on as she looked at it. She tilted her head at the white shirt that had received an unfortunate fate before she looked back at Luke as he grabbed the shirt. He ended up wincing as he did this, Nellie taking notice before she looked at his knuckles. "Oh my god." She cringed. "What the hell did you do to your hand?"

"Same thing I always do." He mumbled, throwing his shirt back into his laundry basket as Nellie looked at him as if he had lost his mind. The cut wasn't what he had received Band-Aids over and was deeper than any of the cuts he had on his body. Nellie had felt queasy looking at it, the boy looking at her as she made a face of disgust.

"That's not a cut, Luke, that's like someone cut a chunk of your flesh out of your hand with a kitchen knife." She said, gesturing to it before he moved it closer to her. Nellie put her hands out in front of her before he could put his hand closer to her face, the girl shaking her head as she yelled at the boy. Nellie had never done well with blood, or guts, or gore and Luke was figuring this out with ease. It amused him to say the least and Nellie noticed this as he smirked slightly. "You need stitches." She said, the boy quickly loosing any sign of amusement he had worn before. Nellie noticed the frown take over his face before he looked at his hand.