ROUND 28: LOVE OF HER LIFE

Luke woke up before Nellie did the next morning, the boy opening his eyes to see Nellie sleeping soundly as she remained wrapped in her covers

Luke woke up before Nellie did the next morning, the boy opening his eyes to see Nellie sleeping soundly as she remained wrapped in her covers. Her hair was kind of messy and her soft skin shined in the morning light, her chest rising and falling slowly as Luke stared at her. Her pink lips were parted slightly and her eyebrows looked slightly furrowed while she slept. Nellie had a few hickeys on her neck, the sight making Luke's heart race a little (mostly because he knew he was the cause of it). He moved closer to the girl a few seconds after, her warmth radiating to his own skin as he wrapped a hand around her waist.

Nellie's eyes remained closed as she rested her head against his arm, his fingers running across the skin of her stomach just to touch her skin. He pressed a few kisses to her shoulder, his lips feeling soft against her skin as she continued to pretend to sleep; the short girl basking in the touch of her lover rather than letting him know she was aware of it. He smiled against her skin as they laid there, laughing softly before he mumble words against her pretty, brown skin.

"I know you're awake," he muttered. Nellie only gave a tired smile as he started to press gentle, loving kisses to the side of her neck. She didn't say a word as he did it, rather she just enjoyed it for herself until he started to move away from her. He started to sit up and look as if he was getting out of bed before Nellie touched his arm. Luke smiled slightly at her as she pouted softly and batted her eyelashes at him.

"Where are you going? Stay with me; I'm pretty," she mumbled. Luke raised an eyebrow at her, as she intertwined her fingers with his making his heart race slightly. He pushed some of the hair from her face as he started to lay down next to her again; the quiet action making her smile at him widely.

"Who told you that?" He asked, her nose brushing against his before she kissed him.

"Me, because my boyfriend is stingy with his compliments and love." Luke scoffed at her words, making Nellie laugh as he moved to lean over her slightly. He pressed a few sweet kisses to her lips, Nellie smiling between them. Nellie held his cheeks softly as he peppered her lips with delicate kisses to prove her early morning joking wrong; the feeling of it making her heart race.

"I'm stingy?" Luke asked, making Nellie shrug her shoulders faintly. He gave her a half smirk as he kissed her again, the feeling of his lips making her lips tingle before he moved them to her nose and forehead in a soft sign of the love she claimed he was so stingy with. "I don't think I'm stingy, baby," he said.

"How so?" She asked, running her thumb over his bottom lip as her tired eyes admired his untouched features. She laid her head against the pillow as he started to talk again. She stared between his pouty, pink lips and his faded bruises as she took in the gentleness of each syllable he said; her eyes still looking tired as he smiled down at her.

"Well for one, how many times have I kissed you this morning? Also I stayed here didn't I?" He asked, making her smile and nod her head. Luke grabbed her hand and started to play with her fingers as they laid there, intertwining his fingers with her own after he played with her ring finger for a few short moments. He started to kiss her knuckles as she laid her head on his bare shoulder, she skin feeling soft against his.