ROUND 16: HELL IS WHERE HIS MIND RESIDES.

Luke woke up to the sight of Nellie sleeping soundly next to him

Luke woke up to the sight of Nellie sleeping soundly next to him. Sunlight fell into her room, rays of it falling onto the skin of her stomach softly; it made her skin glow more than it usually did and the bright red of her unmentionables contrasted the black of the button up she wore (which was Luke's from the day before). He sighed as he stretched, his eyes falling on the short girl that slept soundly next to him. Luke moved closer to Nellie as he looked at her, his bandage covered fingers placing themselves on her stomach.

Nellie moved slightly under his touch, the girl grabbing his hand before she moved her head to his chest. He smiled slightly at her as she hugged his waist, the girl keeping her eyes closed at he rubbed circles into her hips. Luke looked at the alarm clock Nellie had sitting on her vanity across the room before he spoke. He had a fight that day and with the way Nellie looked and clung to him he didn't really want to leave her side, but he had bills to pay and he knew this. He frowned slightly as he ran his fingers through Nellie's soft hair, the girl running her fingers across his skin.

"Bambi, I have to go soon. I have a fight at noon." He said. Nellie only furrowed her eyebrows, hugging him tighter for a moment before she mumbled words into his chest.

"Fighting is stupid," she muttered, making him chuckle as he played with her hair for a moment. He sighed as she continued to lay on his chest, the boy not wanting to make her move, but also knowing he needed the publicity he was making from the matches. Nellie eventually let a sigh fall past her lips before she sat up and stretched. The boy smirked at her when she did this, Nellie giving him a look as he placed his hands behind his head.

"What?" She asked, rubbing her eyes as Luke continued to stare at her.

"Just enjoying the view, princess," he smirked. Nellie rolled her eyes before she shoved his shoulder slightly. He grabbed her hand after she did this, the boy running his lips over her knuckles before Nellie sat on his lower stomach. She laid her head next to Luke's, her lips brushing against his ear when she whispered.

"Just lay in bed with me today. I'm prettier than smelly boys who get bloody noses, anyways," Nellie said.

Luke smiled at her words as she tried to get him to stay with her, the boy brushing his fingers along her sides as she started to press soft kisses to the side of his neck. He hummed quietly before Nellie moved her lips, the boy pouting slightly when she stopped.