3- Accepting .

1:36

"Stalking me? " I looked at them confused. What the fuck. "Who. How?when?" I asked getting passed.

"That's what he said. "Dre said." And it must be somebody you're close to. "

"Im only close to May. And Im with her all the time.I'd know if she was stalking me."

"It doesn't matter who it is as of right now."My dad said."What matters is,you need to stay on the low for a minute because somebody obviously out to get you."

"But Daddy I don't mess with anybody. I don't have beef.I be chilling." I shrugged getting irritated.

"You must have forgotten who you are. Being my daughter. You're automatically tied to this shit. Whether you think so or not. You have beef with every body ." he said sternly. "Watch your surroundings. I want some body watching her at all times. Don't be all up her ass. But keep her in your sight. If any thing happen to my daughter in icing everybody."

"Nothing gonna happen to the Princess man.we got enough niggas to cover all of Cali and then some. "Dre said.

"Ill find some niggas that go to her school . Tell them keep an eye for her."Skeme said. "I know she hangs with Eli. Ill let him know what's up." I rolled my eyes. ..

"Who the hell is this Lil nigga?"My dad asked curious ..

"Somebody I met freshman year . He liked ne since and we've been cool since. I go to his parties. I chill with him some times. I go to his games and track meets . He taught me how to smoke. "I shrugged. My dad raised his eye brow at me.

"How come I never heard of him?"He asked turning my chair to face him.

"Daddy can we talk about this later? This isn't really a business conversation. "I say smartly. He looked at me with the look he gives when his serious.

"Do you like him?" he asked I looked at the floor.

"Nope. " I smiled. "I only like you daddy. "

"Oh yeah? " He said grabbing my chin making me look at him.

" I only like him a little bit." I sighed.

"You sure about that? "

"Okay fine. I like him. " I rolled my eyes.

"I thought so."

"Daddy can we talk about this later. Please?" I asked looking him in the eyes. "Its kinda embarrassing. "

"Of course princess."He said making me smile.

"Ok back to the business."Dre said. "25,000 is missing from the corner boys. What the fucks going on?"

"Skeme that's on you ain't it?"I asked. My dad looked his way.

"Yeah Princess that's my section. But I don't know what the hell is going on. One of them Lil nights came to me today and was like its niggas out there jacking the corners.Some new niggas on the block." He said.

"Oh some niggas name Spice crew. A bunch if GD Lil niggas popping up on scene." Marco said.

"Make sure we got eyes all around the city. "My dad said."some funny shit start happening they want war that's what it is."He said. .

They continued with the meeting I felt my phone vibrate in my lap .I looked down seeing Elijah's Instagram tag. I rolled my eyes and unlocked my phone. I clicked on the notification taking me to his message.

Xx_Elijah_xX: so u just gone read my shit?
Xx_Elijah_xX: At least text me damn.I just want 2 talk 2 u.😩

I felt my self smiling and quickly straightened my face before Daddy saw me . I dialed his number and put the phone to my ear as I got up to walk out.