10-Figure Out..

Aiden^
Tuesday

10:17am

I sat in second period with my head phones in. I can't stop thinking about my dad. I went to go see him yesterday like I promised. And they said I need to give him time to get better. I feel like everysince that happened I been on my guard about everything .I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone vibrating on my desk. I picked it up. And rolled my eyes. Reading the texts .

Babe💕😈💦: Baby whats up?
:why you not talking to me?
:did I do something?
:Princess?

I decided not to text back and swiped the messages off my screen. He left me. There was no use for him right now. I was tired and wanted to fall asleep but right now i couldn't. I need to focus on the task at hand. Before I knew it . time had passed and i was at lunch about to leave May if she didn't bring her ass.

"Shooter, you good?"Aiden said coming up beside me.

"Because for some reason you can't answer my text or calls.What's going on?" I heard and looked up seeing Elijah. I roles my eyes.

"I don't have time right now . "I said getting up from the table. He grabbed me.

"Baby what the hell? What did I do?" He asked .

"Bruh get the fuck off me!"I snapped causing people to look at us.

"Yo! What's your problem ?" He asked.

"Aiden have you seen Malaysia? She needs to bring her ass because I have shit to do." I said and yanked away from Elijah.

" You not going no where until you tell me why you been dodging me."He said getting upset.

" What the fuck was so important that you left me when I needed you?! " I yelled and his face became full of guilt.

"Baby I had something to do."He said sadly."I was going to come back to the house but May told me you said don't waste my time."

"Well then go do whatever you had to do. I don't need you no more.Fuck that. "I said.

I seen May walking up and rolled my eyes. Where the hell has she been.

"Come on man im leaving I have shit to do."I tell her.

"Im coming too ." Aiden said.

I ignored them and walked out of the cafeteria and out of the school. I headed to my car with the three of them following me. May was asking them trying to figure out what was wrong with me. Im honestly tired of dealing with people.

"Baby where are you going ?" I heard Eli say out of breath from chasing me. I leaned up against my car and allowed them to catch up.

"I don't think we should do this anymore." I said .He sighed. .

"Im not letting you go so you might as well talk to me and tell me what's going on." He said. I didn't say anything as Aiden and may got in the car . "Princess. I love you. And I know you. I know that you have feelings for me no matter how much you try to say you don't. Because if not you wouldn't be mad at me. Im sorry ok. I swear I didn't mean anything by it.I would never want to upset you because I don't want you to leave me."He pleaded.