27-Figures..

Wednesday
12:17pm

I twirled the straw in my smoothie as we sat with an awkward silence. I told her I would meet with her now she's not talking. As me becoming an adult I'm trying to Utilize something Skeme always used to tell me when I was younger. Every action doesn't need a reaction. So at least I'm trying.

" You're very beautiful Klaryssa." She smiled at me.

" Why'd you leave me?" I asked before I spoke what was on my mind. "You know how hard it was for me to watch girls my age argue with there mom just to get along the next day. I didn't even have a mom to argue with. So I envied them all until I was about 14 and I realized you weren't coming back all i needed was my dad. And then boom you show up. Like why didn't you take me with you? Or why would you come back so late and not around the time when you knew I needed you. I got my first period and thought I was dying. Because you weren't there to teach me. I don't even know how to show love because I never have me a female to show me. And then you come and tell me this man I've know for 18 years as my father isn't even my real dad." 

" Everybidy makes mistakes  Kla-"

"Don't call me that." I said cutting her off. " You didn't even know my name until I was 5 when you sent me one letter asking my name. So don't call me that. Only people who know me can call me that."

"Yes Ma'am." She said smartly. " So what should I call you?"

"My name is Princess." I tell her simply.

" Well Princess, like I said everybody makes mistakes. Mine just happened to be a little worse than yours. I didn't want you when I was 16 because I still wanted to be fast and party and do drugs that I was doing. I was being selfish. But sweet heart I was 16. I was stupid." She said.

"SO THEN HOW THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE ANOTHER BABY RIGHT AFTER!?" I yelled and  slammed my fist on the table causing her to jump back and people look at us.

" Princess I don't know.It just happened " She sighed heavily in distress. " I couldn't do her how I did you. I caught so much hell from what I did to you ." Tears began to fall from her face and I felt a sting in my heat feeling the genuineness. I looked away from her so I didn't cry. "The day after tomorrow 18 years ago  my mother got sick. And no we didn't have the best realationship but I didn't have anything. Jade gave me stability in my mind .It was just me and her for 7 years .I got back everything I ever did to you and your dad. Me and my daughter slept in a car for 5 of those years . I had nothing Princess. I didn't have anything but her. So please for give I didn't reach out to you . I didn't want to take you away from this Lavish life that you were use to." She cried. I pulled my hoodie sleeve down and wipe her tears.

" I don't care about this shit Chantel. I would rather have a mother any day than a Benz or a Beamer ." I admit . " I bet you and your daughter are close as hell. You know why because y'all struggles and came up together. I didn't have that so of course I'm going to draw to and attach myself to what I did have." I explain to her and she nodded

" I know it's late but Princess could you please give me a chance to be in your life an experience things with you?" She asked grabbing my hand.

" You can't expect to come in and start changing things , though." I tell her and She nodded .

" Can I meet your boyfriend?" She asked curiously.