29- How?

Friday
9:20am

I opened my eyes and closed them back not being able to deal with the bright ass light in my face. It took a minute for me to get them open. I looked around realizing I was in the hospital. Daddy and Aiden were asleep on both sides of me. What the hell? I sat up and immediately got a head ache. The hospital door opened and Chantel walked in with food. She looked around the room then at me . She smiled the frowned.

"What happened?" I yawned .

"I don't think I'm the right person to tell you this ." She said sadly.

"Why what happened?" I asked getting worried.

"Let me get the nurse." She said and walked out.

"Daddy!" I called trying to wake him up. " Dad!!"He opened his eyes and looked at me . "What happened?"

Before he could speak the nurse walked in with his clipboard. Chantel wasn't far behind . My dad called Aiden waking him.

" Hello Miss Taylor. How are you feeling?" He asked me. I only stared. " Well. I am your nurse practitioner. Just call me nurse Neely."

" Okay get to the point what's wrong? What happened?"

" You had a seizure. We aren't sure what really caused it but we do know what causes the miscarriage. The shock from the mi-"

"The what?"I said cutting him off.

" Wait So she's pregnant?" Aiden asked sitting up.

" Well She was. About 5 weeks. You weren't aware?" He asked us.

" No. What happened ?" Aiden asked.

" Reproductive Organs have some complications."

"What complications?" Aiden asked.

" Got Damn dude get to the fucking point !" I yelled.

" Yes ma'am I'm sorry. Your Fallopian tubes aren't developed enough to pass the egg. The egg was fertilized in the Fallopian tube which doesn't have any space for the egg to grow."

" So I cant have kids?" I asked sadly.

" Well it will be very high risk.But there are many things we can do so you can have a normal pregnancy." He said

My heart broke a little bit. I looked at Aiden and he grabbed my hand and his head went down. I sighed . I looked at my dad. He looked sad too.

" I'm sorry Miss Taylor. But like I said there are many other ways for you to carry a child . Surgery.Medication . Insemination ."

" So if I was to get pregnant again with out any of that shit I couldn't even carry the child?" I asked .

" The chance is very slim to none that your baby will survive.." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"That fucking sucks yo." I sighed. I looked at Aiden. " I'm sorry." He looked up at me.He had tears in his eyes.

" It's not your fault baby." He sniffed.

" So how could this happen?" My dad asked the nurse.

" Various things . It could be that she was premature when she was born. An injury-"

" What about weed?" I asked . Everyone looked at me. Then at the nurse.

" I doubt Marijuana has anything to do with your reproductive system but that could have partake in the seizure. Your urine did have a high level of thc." He said like I didn't know.